OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Sequin Swirled Pullover

10:31 AM

NoteDid you see Reviews: Round 3 & Head to Toe in Anthro: January Catalog Outfits?

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts tonight! You still have time to submit your outfit! You can find all the details HERE.

Good morning ladies! I hope you all had a very fabulous and safe New Years. My boyfriend and I went out with two of our besties, Jessica and Mike, for dinner last night at Chicago Fire for some deep dish pizza and drinks. We started with some Greek Fries and spicy Buffalo Wings, a salad and then a deep dish Pepperoni Pizza. Oh it was super yummy! We then came back to my place and celebrated with a champagne toast at midnight. It was very chilly here last night and I really wanted to wear a sparkly top for New Years, so I wore the Sequin Swirled Pullover, which I bought during Anthro's 50% off Sweater & Outerwear Sale, with the Honey Harvested Coat. I like how the golden tones of the top and coat work together. I paired them with my AG Stevies, a J. Crew necklace and AEO Wedge Boot. Such a wonderful New Years with our good friends. Cheers to a fabulous 2012!


Little Yellow Bird Sequin Swirled Pullover  |  Style# 23889934  |  Brown  |  XS  |  $99.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Beth Bowley Harvested Honey Coat  |  Style# 18689513  |  Gold  |  2  |  $199.95  |  Sim. HERE, HERE, HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  BUY, similar HERE
J. Crew Pearl and Fireball Necklace  |  Style# 59394  |  Gold  |  $19.99  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments