OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Dappled Sea Blouse

8:30 AM

Note: Did you see Reviews: Round 3?

Good morning everyone and hope you all are having a good day so far. I took my Mom out last night to Paesanos in Davis for dinner. It was very yummy and the prices were really good as we got in just before Happy Hour ended. I had a simple dish; angel hair pasta with tomatoes and garlic and a glass of Cabernet. Delicious! The reason I'm in Davis for a couple days is because one of my dogs is getting some minor surgery this morning and he will be hospitalized for the day. I know he will do great! I'm sending him good vibes. For my Online Birthday Haul, I purchased the Dappled Sea Blouse (REVIEW HERE) and the Cropped Cable Pullover as I just love the combination in Anthro's January Catalog. I recreated that outfit by pairing the blouse and sweater with the white AG Stevies and the Mossimo Pearce Heels from Target. A lovely evening spending time with my Mom.


Konrad & Joseph Dappled Sea Blouse  |  Style# 24031932  |  Blue Motif  |  XS  |  $138  |  BUY, Dress HERE
Far Away from Close Cropped Cable Pullover  |  Style# 23956121  |  Coral  |  XS  |  $88  |  BUY, sim. HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 20382404  |  White  |  25  |  $99.95  |  Sim. HEREHERE, HERE, HERE
Mossimo Pearce Pumps  |  Style# 13022429  |  Camel  |  6.5  |  $29.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments