What I ♥ Today | AEO Wedge Boot

4:01 AM

Note: I went to Anthropologie Friday and did loads of reviews for you lovelies. Round 1 will be up later today. Also if you have any items to add to the Anthro Exchange, please email me.

Here is another new feature called What I Love Today, which will feature 1 item that I just had to share with you lovelies.

Today's Item is the American Eagle Outfitters Wedge Boot, which was on my Lust List: September. I ordered these boots in Chestnut last week during AE's 40% Sale and just received them in the mail (they are an Online Exclusive item). They are super comfortable, really well made for the price, not cheap looking and the best thing is they are so cute on! They fit TTS and do not come in half sizes. I ordered a size 7 and with socks and jeans tucked in, they fit perfect. They come in Dark Brown which is made out of faux-suede, whereas the Chestnut is faux-leather. I can't wait to wear them and I know you will be seeing these a lot in my upcoming OOTD's! For all of you who missed Target's Mossimo Kady Boots from a couple seasons ago, this is a definite budget friendly boot buy for the upcoming Fall season.

AEO Wedge Boot
Style# 0411-2527
Color: Chestnut (217)
Price: $79.50

AEO Wedge Boot
Style# 0411-2659
Color: Dark Brown (203)
Price: $79.50

Code for 20% off: 83892001
Valid online only through Sept. 22
Similar boots: HERE, HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments