OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Camellia Blouse

10:07 AM

NoteDid you see the Anthropologie Home Sale this morning?

Good morning ladies and hope you are enjoying your Tuesday! I finally received my Online Birthday Haul items today, including the Bike Lane Dress, which my local Anthro didn't have when I did reviews on Friday. I will be reviewing that today at home and including that in tomorrows Round 1 of Reviews. The Pilcro Stet Slim Straight that I bought as well was cancelled and Anthro actually gave me another 15% off coupon to use because of the cancellation. Thanks to Josh for being so great and helpful. I heart you Anthro! 

On Saturday night, my boyfriend and I went out with 2 other couples for dinner at Bidwell Street Bistro in Folsom. The food and service was amazing and I even tried escargot, which just tasted like a garlic mushroom and pork belly. It was actually very good! It was a nicer restaurant and I wanted to wear something lacy and dressy, so I decided to wear the Camellia Blouse, REVIEW HERE, which I bought on sale back in October, with the AG Stevie Ankle in Sulfur Plum, REVIEW HERE, and the Chiseled Wedges, which I also bought on sale. I am doing a bit of pattern mixing here and was surprised on how all the pieces worked together nicely. Another wonderful evening with some great friends. Stay tuned tomorrow for reviews!


Gryphon Camellia Blouse  |  Style# 22792592  |  Neutral Motif  |  XS  |  $89.95  |  Sim. HERE, HEREHERE
American Eagle Shelf Cami  |  Style# 1363_9179  |  White  |  XS  |  $15.50  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE, HERE
AG Stevie Ankle  |  Style# D20471538  |  Sulfur Plum  |  25  |  $99.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE, HERE
Schuler & Sons Chiseled Wedges  |  Style# 20802773  |  Neutral Motif  |  6.5  |  $79.95  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Holding Horses Polka Rounds Clutch  |   Style# 22753404   |  Navy  |  $99.95  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008, similar HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments