Anthropologie Dressing Room Requests

3:20 PM

Hello readers! So, I am making a trip to Anthro tomorrow. The list of requests for reviews are below that I will do tomorrow if they have these items in the store. **crosses fingers** If you have any other requests, please leave a comment and let me know what you'd like me to look for or review.

Also, please participate in my Anthro gift card giveaway by putting together a Babergh Dress outfit. Contest ends tomorrow at 11:59 (PDT).


19453505_069_b.jpeg
19234814_089_b.jpeg
18899104_001_b.jpeg
Tales of Yesterday Skirt for Jennifer












Autumn Obi Top for Erin and Sue












Painted Night Skirt for L












Cassonade Coat for Erin and Sue
Layered in Slate Skirt for Debbie
Naturally Sweet Sweater for Louise
Cabled Pathways Pullover for Louise (Moss or Brown)
Lookback Sweater Dress for Debbie and Louise (Purple for Louise)
Once-A-Week Dress for Louise











 Fisherman's Companion Sweatercoat for Mary
Arrangement Dress for Mary
Flowing Cables Sweater Skirt for Mich

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. They might be too new online to be in store yet but I'd love to see reviews of the cabled pathways pullover and naturally sweet sweater ( if it isn't way too hot whe you are for trying on jumpers!)
    thanks, Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see reviews of the Layered in Slate Skirt, Once-a-Week Dress, or Look Back Sweater Dress if you spot any of them in your store. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Louise and Debbie. I will add those to the list of items to look out for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, for the Look Back Sweater Dress, do you prefer the Dark Grey or Purple? I can try on both if you like.

    Louise, for the Cabled Pathways Pullover, is there a color you prefer me to try on for you? I think it will be about 80 degrees here tomorrow (perfect weather) but I will still be trying on sweaters and jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Elizabeth! We only have the cabled pathways in the mustardy colour on the uk site so any colour is good just to see it on a real person. I second the gorgeous sweater dress with the v back - if that makes it to the uk site I am having it in purple but whatever colour you can find tomorrow works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple if they have it. Thanks Elizabeth, I look forward to seeing your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did the rounds in the stores in my area for the Florist's arrangement dress and the Fisherman's companion sweatercoat. If you find them, could you try them on?
    Thank you
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if they're in stores yet, but I can't wait to see how the Flowing Cables Sweater Skirt fits. Thanks for taking suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are all very welcome! I really hope they have these items so I can review them!

    Mich, what color would you like me to review? Taupe or Blue or both?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't really have a preference. Whichever appeals more to you. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got back from Anthro and reviewed tons of items. My local Anthro only had a couple items on this list. I will look for the items that weren't there this time when I go there next time. Look out for my reviews this weekend/early next week.

    ReplyDelete