OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Brushed Lace Pullover

9:38 AM

NoteDid you see this Anthropologiesque Target Bicycles skirt?

Reminder: There's still time to submit your Reader Outfit for tonights post! You can find all the details HERE.

Good morning ladies! I hope you all had a very fabulous weekend! On Friday, my Mom and I went to Yard House for lunch and to Anthropologie to do reviews! We spent about 2 hours in the store trying on some lovely new arrivals. Stay tuned for Reviews: Round 1. If you want to see the Dressing Room Requests, CLICK HERE. I wanted to wear something cute and comfortable, so I decided to wear the Brushed Lace Pullover that I bought in December for my In-Store Birthday Haul. I also wore an Aerie Tank underneath since the top is very sheer. It paired nicely as you can't even tell I'm wearing a tank. I wear this nude tank all the time and recommend getting one if you don't have one in your closet. I also wore my AG Stevies and AEO Wedge Boot which seem to be my go-to jeans and shoes lately. Oh and I also have my hair curled! I don't normally wear my hair curly since I cannot, for the life of me, curl my own hair. I went to get my nails done before I met my Mom for lunch and Sarah curled my hair for me. Thanks Sarah! I had a fabulous time with my Mom and at Anthropologie! Can't wait to share the reviews!


Eloise Brushed Lace Pullover  |  Style# 21338454  |  Pink  |  XS  |  $39.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
Aerie Everday Shelf Tank  |  Style# 2445-2699  |  Nude  |  XS  |  $15.50  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE, HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HERE, HERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008, similar HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments