Year In Review {My Top 11 OOTD of 2011}

6:52 AM

NoteDid you see Reviews: Round 3 & Head to Toe in Anthro: January Catalog Outfits?

Reminder: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sunday. where I showcase all of your outfits to view. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE.

Good morning everyone and Happy New Years Eve! Are you doing anything fun tonight? My boyfriend and I have a tradition of going out to dinner every New Years Eve so tonight we are going out to Chicago Fire with some close friends. It should be a fun time and I can't wait! Yesterday, I posted my Top 11 Anthro Items of 2011 so I decided I wanted to post my Top 11 OOTD's of 2011 just to take a look back at some of my looks from this year. I hope you enjoy and have a happy and safe New Years! Cheers to more fun, beautiful, and inspiring looks in 2012!

Outfit 1 > Glowing Leaf Skirt                                                Outfit 2 > Two Wheeler Shirtdress

Outfit 3 > Gathering Breeze Dress                                                Outfit 4 > Puckered Plaid Trench

Outfit 5 > Rugby Stripe Blouson                                                Outfit 6 > Tiny Windows Dress

Outfit 7 > Southward Stop Shirtdress                                                Outfit 8 > AG Stevie Ankle

Outfit 9 > Mighty Adornment Tee                                                Outfit 10 > Tutu Tank

Outfit 11 > Field Skirt


     Honorable Mention > Wildflowers-In-Flight Top      Honorable Mention > Sweeping Stitches Pullover

     Honorable Mention > Beneath The Surface Shell             Honorable Mention > Salix Petal Blouse

You Might Also Like

0 comments