{ Open Discussion Forum } | Let's Talk

12:48 PM

Note: Make sure you check out my Guest Post on Kristina's Blog!


Hi everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your Monday. I wanted to create an Open Discussion Forum where you can make suggestions on what you would like to see here at Behind The Dressing Room Door. Is there a post you want to see more of, a post that you miss that I don't do anymore or is there a new post you want to see? Any suggestions and feedback from you, the readers, would be great. Please let me know in the comments as I would love to hear from you!

EDIT: It seems that many of you would like me to pick up on Anjali's Anthropologie on TV post. I would love to do this but need your help (the more eyes out there the better). Every time you see an Anthropologie item on TV, email me at etanin@gmail.com so I can start on a post. Just email me the TV show name and the Anthropologie item you saw.

You Might Also Like

0 comments