Fabulous Friday Fits | Florencia Pullover

2:30 PM

Note: Did you see Get the Look You Thought You MissedOutfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are Wearing and my review of the Bike Lane Dress in Reviews: Round 1?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! You can find all the details HERE.

Hi everyone and Happy Friday! I hope you all are having a great day. When Jenni posted about the Florencia Pullover yesterday, it was immediately added to my ever ending wishlist. It looks so feminine, light, airy, flowy and beautiful. Deletta is one of my favorite designers that Anthro carries and this top looks like it won't disappoint. You can dress it up with heels or down when denim, as I have below, or even a fun and bright look with colored denim. I paired the Florencia Pullover with a silver bow necklace and the Anna Ballet Flats, which have a bow on the toe and are a light, gorgeous pink and look so adorable online. I finished the look off with some silver posts and a silver clutch. I can see wearing this outfit on a movie date, to dinner with your guy or shopping with the girls. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 24204307, Ivory, $78
Style# 22607477, Patina,  $118
Style# 24572794, Rose, $295
Quavered Loop Necklace
Style# 23936172, Silver, $38
Pave Posts
Style# 741809, Silver, $28
Leather-Bound Clutch
Style# 22153415, Silver, $198

You Might Also Like

0 comments