OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Pointelle Detail Sweater

10:28 AM

Note: Did you see Get The Look You Thought You Missed and Reviews: Round 2?

Reminder: There's still time to submit your Reader Outfit! You can find all the details HERE.

Good morning ladies and hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Yesterday, my bestie Jessica and I went out to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then to Loft for their 1 Million Fans Day. I never have bought anything from Loft (I know I can't believe it either) and my friend Jessica absolutely loves their store. I couldn't believe how many items I loved once I tried them on...and they have Petite sizes! I got a couple of items as it was spend $100 get $50 off which is a fabulous deal! I ended up buying the Stripe V-Neck Cardigan in Fresh Navy, Tiered Ruffle Shell in Natural White, Dot Print Split Neck BlouseEtch Stripe Cap Sleeve Top in Whisper White and the Beaded/Gem Stretch Bracelets in White. I plan on wearing a lot of these items with colored denim in the Spring! I can't wait! I had such a fabulous day shopping and hanging out with my bestie!


AE Pointelle Detail Sweater  |  Style# 0341-6581  |  Chalk  |  XS  |  $24.99  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE, HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HEREHERE, HERE
Sixty Seven by Mustang Martingale Boots  |  Style# 18826172  |  Brown  |  7  |  $119.95  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Easton Garden Scarf  |  Style# 23718190  |  Red Motif  |  $58  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments