OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Michelia Peasant Blouse

10:09 AM

Note: Did you see Get the Look You Thought You MissedOutfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are Wearing and my review of the Bike Lane Dress in Reviews: Round 1?

Reminder: There's still time to submit your Reader Outfit! You can find all the details HERE.

Good morning ladies and hope you all had a fabulous weekend! On Thursday, my Mom, younger sister and my boyfriend and I all went out to Il Fornaio in Downtown Sacramento for lunch. My boyfriend works in that building and we all wanted to have lunch together so it was a perfect spot. The weather here has been so crazy. It hasn't rained in over 2 months and it's supposed to be Winter. It feels like Spring! I decided to wear the Michelia Peasant Blouse (REVIEW HERE) that I bought on my In Store Birthday Haul in San Francisco, AG Stevies, and the AEO Wedge Boot (which I wear a couple times a week). A fabulous and yummy lunch!


Meadow Rue Michelia Peasant Blouse  |  Style# 23479033  |  Blue Motif  |  0  |  $88  |  BUY, sim. HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HEREHERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008, similar HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments