Anthropologie Catalog | February 2012

9:31 AM

Note: Did you see Head to Toe in Anthro: February Catalog Outfits?


Hello lovelies! HERE is Anthropologie's February 2012 catalog link! Also, make sure you check out Head to Toe in Anthro: February Catalog Outfits.

See anything you just must have? See any outfits that catch your eye? I'm actually a little disappointed in this catalog. There are only a couple of outfits I like and some of the models are in motion and it's very hard to see how the clothes fit. I'm usually drooling over so many lovely new arrivals and outfits (like last month), but this month is different. The items from this catalog I am eyeing are the Pieced Column Dress, Bobbi Pullover, Cast Chroma A-Line, Gilt Junonia Necklace, Great Outdoors Buttondown, Trinket Flats (Eiffel Tower)Madison Shorts and Twill Honeybee BlazerStay tuned for my My Picks: February.

To view all catalogs back to 2004, CLICK HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments