Fabulous Friday Fits | Bobbi Pullover

4:15 PM

Note: Did you see the February 2012 Catalog OutfitsAnthropologie Spotted and Get The Look You Thought You Missed?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! You can find all the details HERE.

Good evening and Happy Friday! I hope you all are having a great day. First, I had a request to start a post that I am calling 3 Ways to Style, which you will be voting on an item, weekly, and I will style that item 3 ways for you with photos, not just Polyvore sets. Using Polyvore is much easier as I don't have every item in my closet, but whichever item you choose, I will do my best and only be using items in my closet. Make sure you choose which item you want to see styled using the poll on the right.

While putting together the February 2012 Catalog Outfits last night, one knit that really caught my eye was the Bobbi Pullover. I'm really into stripes right now and this is just right up my alley. I really like the relaxed, flowy look and multiple colored stripes. I decided to pair the knit with a bright pair of denim, which makes the outfit fun and colorful. I finished the look off with some neutral flats, as not to take away from the colored denim, and some adorable butterfly accessories. I can see wearing this out shopping with the girls, on a lunch date with your guy or to a casual Spring dinner. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 24207763, Neutral Motif, $58
Style# 24211948, Orange,  $188
Style# 23176860, Neutral Motif, $198
Gilt Junonia Necklace
Style# 24332066, Gold, $178
Tullia Cuff
Style# 23979388, Assorted, $218
Ecru Floro Satchel
Style# 22936736, Beige, $298

You Might Also Like

0 comments