What I ♥ Today | Jada Pump & Sacchi Oxford Pump

2:19 PM

Note: Make sure you check out Head to Toe in Anthro: February Catalog Outfits and stay tuned tonight for the sales post!


Good afternoon everyone and Happy Monday! Today there are two items I ♥ and they are Naya's Jada Pump and Levity's Sacchi Oxford Pump. While browsing through DSW this weekend, I found both of these beauties among the hundreds of shoes. They both stood out to me as looking very timeless and Anthropologie. They are comfortable, adorable, feminine, fit TTS, and can be worn with skinny denim, pants, shorts, dresses or skirts. My favorites are the Red colorway of the Jada Pump (shown below on the right) and the Cognac colorway of the Sacchi Oxford Pump. What do you think of these oxford pumps?

Naya Jada Pump
Style# 243296
Brown, Black, Teal, Red
$69.95

Sacchi Oxford Pump
Style# 232751
Black, Cognac
$69.95

You Might Also Like

0 comments