Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 3

11:25 AM

Sneak Peek: Want to see the January 2012 Catalog Outfits? CLICK HERE.

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts Sunday where I showcase all of your outfits to view. You can find all the details HERE.

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all are having a good day so far. I just saw Anthropologie's January 2012 catalog last night and am loving it! It was shot on the beach/house setting and focuses on loungewear and some new beautiful and colorful Spring items including the new Bike Lane Dress, pictured below, that I am so in love with.



While we wait for the sale to get here, here are some more reviews for you. Just in case you missed it, here are Reviews: Round 1 and Reviews: Round 2. Stay tuned for Reviews: Round 4!

Now on to the reviews...any items catch your eye?

Here is one.September's Rippled Pleated Tank. This tank fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love the pattern which adds texture and interest. I also like the color, length, fit and it's very comfortable. This tank is highly recommended as it can be dressed up or down. I am also wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

At the top of my wishlist.
Sparkling Bellini Tank

one.September Rippled Pleated Tank
Style# 23457567
Price: $58

Color: DARK GREY (061), Tan (008)
Pros: TTS, color, pattern, length, comfortable, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Moulinette Soeurs' Cascade Range Blouse. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 and it fit me nicely. The top is sheer so you must wear a cami underneath. I'm wearing a nude cami here. The top is lightweight, comfortable and the color is a rich plum color. The length is good as it hits past my hips and  the ruffle front adds a bit of fun and interest to the blouse. I am also wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

Back to the rack for now.
Sparkling Bellini Tank


Moulinette Soeurs Cascade Range Blouse
Style# 22590707
Price: $49.95 was $98

Color: DARK GREY (052), Tan (045)
Pros: TTS, color, ruffled front, length, flowy
Cons: Sheer, wear cami or tank underneath
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Language's Swirled Stitches Pullover. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I was very drawn to the color of this top as it's a very deep green in person. I also like the embroidered detail, the sheer kimono sleeves, it's comfortable and stretchy. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. I am also wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

Wishlisted.
Sparkling Bellini Tank

Language Swirled Stitches Pullover
Style# 23499825
Price: $78

Color: DARK GREY (030), Tan (001), Tan (081)
Pros: TTS, embroidered detail, kimono sleeves, color, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is one.September's Sparkle-Striped Dolman. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I was drawn to the beaded pattern and how flowy the top is. It is lightweight, comfortable, beautiful in person and the length is good as it hits just past my hips. I am also wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

Wishlisted.
Sparkling Bellini Tank

one.September Sparkle-Striped Dolman
Style# 23293285
Price: $98

Color: DARK GREY (024)
Pros: TTS, beaded pattern, comfortable, lightweight, flowy
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Two of Us' Eyelet Peplum Blouse. This blouse fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here and could also wear my normal size 2. I would suggest smaller busted women trying a size down from their normal size to see if the bust area would fit them better. I love the lacy material, pattern, pleated flounce and vibrant color. I wanted to buy this blouse, but I don't like how short it is and where it hit me. It hit just at my hips and wish it would have been made a little longer. A beautiful blouse nonetheless and recommend at least giving it a try. I am also wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

Back to the rack.
Sparkling Bellini Tank

Two of Us Eyelet Peplum Blouse
Style# 23411812
Price: $59.95 was $88

Color: DARK GREY (060), DARK GREY (030), DARK GREY (011)
Pros: TTS, colors, pleated flounce, lacy material, pattern
Cons: Falls short on torso
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack for now








Here is TTee's Chantilly Enchanted Top. This top fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here and I still had plenty of room. I would recommend sizing down. I absolutely love the back of this top and that is what I first saw while browsing the clothes at Anthro. It is gorgeous, breathtaking and adds a little something unexpected and special. I would recommend wearing a cami or tank over your bra to hide the bra straps. I love the peasant-flowy style and oversized kimono-style sleeves. This top is highly recommend as it can be dressed up or down. I am also wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

Bought at full price with my Birthday discount.


Sparkling Bellini Tank

TTee Chantilly Enchanted Top
Style# 23401078
Price: $59.95 was $88

Color: DARK GREY (066), DARK GREY (041), DARK GREY (052)
Pros: Somewhat TTS, back of top, flowy, comfortable, unique
Cons: Can size down
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must








Here is one.September's Swivel Revolution Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love the twisted cowlneck, sheer-mesh material sleeves and longer back. The color is also a muted Turquoise, which is just lovely. The top is very comfortable, somewhat stretchy and flowy. I am also wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

Bought at full price.


Sparkling Bellini Tank


one.September Swivel Revolution Top
Style# 23556459
Price: $
68
Color: DARK GREY (045), DARK GREY (061)
Pros: TTS, twisted cowlneck, longer length in back, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must








Here is Tiny's Beaded Bib Tank and AG Stevie Cords, reviewed HERE, in Purple. The Beaded Bib Tank fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. It's comfortable, flowy and the beaded-embroidered neckline is beautiful. I like how you can wear this tucked or untucked, dressed up or down. It is a bit sheer so I recommend wearing a cami or tank underneath. Also be careful with the beads. Some tanks I saw already had some beads that needed to be tightened.

Wishlisted.



Sparkling Bellini Tank

Tiny Beaded Bib Tank
Style# 23295397
Price: $
98
Color: DARK GREY (045)
Pros: TTS, comfortable, beaded/embroidered neckline, versatile
Cons: Sheer, wear a cami or tank underneath, beads may fall off
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Sparrow's Hildasay Sweater and AG Stevie Ankle in Wine, reviewed HERE (in another color). The Hildasay Sweater fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love the different colors as you can wear many different colored bottoms and also the striped pattern of the sweater, but the length is just a little too short for me. It hits just at my hips. The sweater is very loose fitting and comfortable. I can see this working if you wear a navy, white or other matching colored tank underneath to make up for it being so short.

Back to the rack.



Sparkling Bellini Tank


Sparrow Hildasay Sweater
Style# 23474406
Price: $79.95 was $128

Color: DARK GREY (095)
Pros: TTS, comfortable, loose fit, pattern, colors
Cons: Short on torso
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Far Away From Close's Climbing Cables Turtleneck. This sweater fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small and I still had plenty of room. It is bulky, heavy and perfect for the cold months. It also looks great with jeans, pants and skirts making it very versatile. I love the cable knit pattern and the length is good as it hits past my hips. The sleeves were a little bulky and long though and I would need to roll them up.

Back to the rack for now.
Sparkling Bellini Tank
Far Away From Close Climbing Cables Turtleneck
Style# 23116650
Price: $
88
Color: DARK GREY (011)
Pros: Somewhat TTS, loose fit, heavy, versatile, cable pattern
Cons: Can size down for a more fitted look, arm length long
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack for now







You Might Also Like

0 comments