What I ♥ Today | Lil Rascal Wedge Pump

8:56 AM

Note: Make sure you check out my Guest Post on Kristina's Blog!


Good morning everyone and Happy Monday! I started this feature late last year but haven't posted in awhile. Today's Item I ♥ is Seychelles Lil Rascal Wedge Pump. While browsing the DSW website over the weekend, I found these beauties. My favorite shoe brand is Seychelles since they make such feminine, interesting, unique and gorgeous styles of shoes. I own probably about 10-12 pairs. I'm always impressed and satisfied with the color, quality and material. These wedges don't look like they will disappoint. I'm loving the 2.75 inch heel (a perfect height), the rich colors, the adorable bow on the toe, and they look very Anthropologie. You can wear these with just about any outfit for a casual or dressed up look. These will be making their way into my closet very soon!

Style# 237366
Colors: DARK GREY DARK GREY DARK GREY
Height: 2.75''
Price: $59.95

You Might Also Like

0 comments