OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Silky Polka Dot Top

10:43 AM

Note: Did you see the February 2012 Catalog OutfitsAnthropologie Spotted and Get The Look You Thought You Missed?

Reminder: You still have time to submit your Reader Outfit! You can find all the details HERE.

Good morning everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Yesterday my bestie Jessica and I went to Roseville Galleria and to the Fountains to have a girls day. I loved seeing all of the lovely new arrivals at Anthropologie with the different textures, bright colors and layers that remind me of the Spring months to come. I did a couple of reviews as well and made some purchases (which I will be posting this week) with my discount (I actually got one for in-store and one for online that I still haven't used yet but plan to if there is a sale) Anthro sent me for messing up my Online Birthday Haul order, so stay tuned for those plus Reviews: Round 4 and Outfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are Wearing.

We also popped into White House Black Market and Forever 21 as well and I did purchase some items. From White House Black Market I got the Patent Skinny Bow Belt, Red Blanc Slim Ankle Jean in Tomato and the Dot Ruffle Shell. I plan on wearing all of these items together inspired by this outfit since it's just adorable! I wasn't planning on buying anything at Forever 21, but the Love21 section had a lot of lovely items that I have been eyeing online for awhile. I got the Classic Linen Blazer, Life in Progress Skinny Jeans in Brick and Sea Green, Floral Cuffed Sleeve Top, and the Crinkled Floral Blouse. I had such a fabulous day and can't wait until we go next Sunday to check out Jason Wu at Target!


Forever 21 Silky Polka Dot Top  |  Style# 2000030614  |  Taupe  |  Small  |  $17.80  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 19446046  |  Market  |  25  |  $99.95  |  Sim, HERE, HERE, HERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments