Fabulous Friday Fits | Painted V-Neck

7:57 AM

Note: Did you see Get The Look You Thought You Missed and Reviews: Round 2?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! You can find all the details HERE.

Hi everyone and Happy Friday! I hope you all are having a great day. When I first saw the Trinket Flats, Tennis Rackets, I knew I had to make a set for these. I love the Trinket Flats! I already own the navy version with the feathers and they are very comfortable and go with a lot of items in my closet. I really am loving the green color of these flats as they remind me of the Spring and Summer months to come. I decided to make this set colorful and fun, pairing the flats with a pair of colored denim and a splattered-paint pattern tee. I finished the look off with a simple necklace, earrings  and matching green bracelet. I can see wearing this outfit shopping with the girls, a fun day date with your guy or a picnic in the park.


(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# D24270555, Neutral Motif, $58
Style# E22527774, Yellow,  $59.95
Style# 23578032, Green, $98
Lapsed Meridian Necklace
Style# 23954811, Gold, $48
Marble Waltz Earrings
Style# 24095606, Gold, $32
Skinny Stone Cuff
Style# 23761562, Green, $98

You Might Also Like

0 comments