OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Mighty Adornment Tee

1:54 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying your day! I will be going to Anthro tomorrow so you still have time to request an item or two HERE or just see what everyone else is eyeing!

I am also in the process of updating The Anthro Exchange and new inventory will be added tonight, so stay tuned!

Here is my outfit from today. I bought the Mighty Adornment Tee last summer at full price and never wore it so I returned it just recently. A couple weeks later, I went back to Anthro and guess what? it was still hanging there in the sales room. I couldn't stop thinking about this tee and I kept questioning myself as to why I returned it. Now, I'm a happy owner again! I have it paired with my AG Stevies (best jeans ever!) and the First Glow Peep-Toes. I called CS everyday for a couple weeks and finally got the greatest CS rep ever who found me a 37 in these! So glad I got my hands on these. They are so beautiful in person! I'm also wearing an Express bracelet that matches the tops of the First Glows perfectly!



C. Keer Mighty Adornment Tee  |  Style# 18604769  |  Pink  |  XS  |  $39.95  |  Sold out online (800.309.2500)
AG Stevie Jean  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY
Miss Albright First Glow Peep Toes  |  Style# 19166560  |  37  |  $79.95  |  Sold out online (800.309.2500)
Express Rock-Beaded Bracelet  |  Circa 2006
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008 

You Might Also Like

0 comments