What I Bought | {In Store} Birthday Haul

8:14 AM

Note: Did you see all the NEW markdowns Tuesday morning? CLICK HERE to see what was freshly cut with an Additional 30% off!

Note: Did you see Reviews: Round 1?

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts Sunday, where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, you can still submit your outfit. You can find all the details HERE.


Good morning everyone! Are you loving Anthro's Additional 30% off Sale? I only bought 1 item on sale Tuesday and all the other items were full price to be able to use my Birthday discount. The San Francisco store was crazy busy, but all the employees were very helpful and nice. I did some reviews while I was there and you can see Reviews: Round 1 HERE. Stay tuned as I have lots more reviews coming and the post Outfit Inspiration: What The Dress Forms Are Wearing. Also, I'm in the process of counting all the entries from my Christmas Gift Card Giveaway and the 4 lucky winners will be announced tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Here's what I bought...

Straightaway Jacquard Mini-Dress
Style# 23463631
Size: 2
REVIEW


Chantilly Enchanted Top
Style# 23401078
Size: XS



Michelia Peasant Blouse
Style# 23479033
Size: 0
REVIEW



Anchored Boatneck
Style# 23650799
Size: XS

Brushed Lace Pullover
Style# 21338454
Size: XS


Tegu Platforms
Style# 22814719
Size: 7


Style# 23454911

Style# 23129083

Style# 22753404

You Might Also Like

0 comments