OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Sweeping Stitches Pullover

11:09 AM

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts Sunday where I showcase all of your outfits to view. You can find all the details HERE.

Good morning ladies! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I was out of town all weekend for Christmas and just got back late last night. I had a wonderful time with family; cooking, drinking, eating, laughing and smiling. My Mom, younger sister and I made so much food, including my Grandma's (RIP Grandma) famous chili, which is a Christmas Eve tradition in our family. I also made some Christmas cake pops and caramel apples dipped in white chocolate then rolled in brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Super yummy! I didn't want to wear the normal red or green for Christmas this year, so I decided to wear orange. I wore the Sweeping Stitches Pullover with a Hollister lace tank, since the Pullover comes up on the sides. Of course I paired it with my AG Stevies, which I wear all the time, and the AEO Wedge Boot. Another wonderful Christmas with my family!


Sparrow Sweeping Stitches Pullover  |  Style# 20872644  |  Orange  |  XS  |  $49  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
Hollister Lace Tank  |  Style# 14956  |  Cream  |  S  |  $19.50  |  Sold out, sim. HERE, HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  BUY, similar HERE
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008, similar HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments