OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Rugby Stripe Blouson

2:51 PM

Anthro Perk Alert: All Outerwear, Boots and Booties 30% OFF! See details and the full list of items HERE.

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open too all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a good day so far. I'm crossing my fingers for a good sale tonight since last weeks sale was pretty small. There are still some summer items that should be seeing their way to the sales room! Are you still holding out for any summer items? 

Yesterday, my Mom, younger sister and I met in Old Sacramento for brunch on the river and to walk around and look at the shops and boutiques. Being on the river is somewhat chilly, so I decided to wear the Rugby Stripe Blouson I purchased awhile back on sale. I love this top with the beige and pink colors mixed together. It's very comfortable and flowy. I paired it with some jeans, wedges and a cute flower necklace. Overall, it was a perfect day and am so glad I got to spend some time with my family.


Splendid Rugby Stripe Blouson  |  Style# 21209879  |  Mocha Stripe |  XS  |  $39.95  |  BUY, similar HERE, HERE
American Eagle Outfitters Skinny Jean  |  Style# 0432-7135  |  Worn Dark  |  0S  |  $44.50  |  BUY, similar HERE
Bakers Savvy  |  Style# 11601824  |  Ice  |  6.5  |  $62  |  BUY, similar HERE, HERE
Aerie Fabric Flower Necklace  |  Style# 4728_7051  |  Cream  |  $14.99  |  BUY, similar HERE, HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY

You Might Also Like

0 comments