Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 2

9:11 AM

Anthro Perk Alert: Did you see all the NEW MARKDOWNS yesterday morning? CLICK HERE to see what was freshly cut with an Additional 50% off!

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Good morning everyone and hope you are all enjoying your day. Only 3 days until Christmas! I got all my Christmas shopping done late last week so now I'm just in baking-wrapping presents-planning-making hors d'oeuvres/dinner-mode. In the meantime, here are some more reviews for you! Just in case you missed it, Reviews: Round 1 can be seen HERE. Any items catch your eye or added to your wishlist?


Now on to the reviews...

Here is Far Away From Close's Flared & Cable Sweater Dress. This dress fits somewhat TTS/a little big. I'm wearing an X-Small here and it was a little loose on me. I would suggest sizing down to have a more fitted look. I love the different colors this dress comes in, the length, design, material and it's very comfortable. This would look great with tights, a cardi and a belt. I just wish that the dress was more fitted.

Back to the rack.
Sparkling Bellini Tank

Far Away From Close Flared & Cable Sweater Dress
Style# 23451958
Color: DARK GREY (063), Tan (071), Tan (011)
Price: $99.95 was $148

Pros: Colors, material, comfortable, stretchy, length
Cons: Runs big, size down for a more fitted look
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Charlotte Taylor's Dromedary Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. This dress is very flattering on and it comfortable. I like the bright orange color and camel print. I think this dress would look amazing during the Spring and Summer months. It's flowy, drapey and the length is a good as it hits at my shin. Very cute but I have no where to wear it.

Back to the rack.

Sparkling Bellini Tank

Charlotte Taylor Dromedary Dress
Style# 23301427
Color: DARK GREY (089)
Price: $149.95 was $228
Pros: TTS, camel print, bright color, length, flowy
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Ganni's Embossed Basket Dress. This dress fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. It does fit a little loose on me so you can size down for a more fitted look. This fits just as the Noon & Night Dress, reviewed HERE. The dress is very comfortable, stretchy and I love all the colors this dress comes in, especially the new Blue colorway. The length is good as it hits just above me knee. One negative is that the dress makes me look slightly flat chested. I paired the dress with the Luminary Brooch Belt, which fits TTS and is gorgeous! I can't wait for this to go on sale!

Wishlisted and will revisit during sale time.

Sparkling Bellini Tank

Ganni Embossed Basket Dress
Style# 20803672
Color: DARK GREY (030), DARK GREY (040), DARK GREY (001), DARK GREY (011)
Price: $168
Pros: Somewhat TTS, colors, material, comfortable, stretchy, length
Cons: Can size down for a more fitted look
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting







Here is Lil's Flickering Slip Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love the cream color, soft, silk material and the beaded mesh. This dress is gorgeous in person and online doesn't do it justice. I also like the racerback. It's very flowy, feminine, timeless and beautiful. The length is also good as it hits me just at my knee.

Wishlisted. Not sure which color yet since they are both gorgeous.


Sparkling Bellini Tank

Lil Flickering Slip Dress
Style# 23539786
Color: DARK GREY (013), DARK GREY (033)
Price: $198
Pros: TTS, color, material, beaded mesh, length, beautiful
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Alison Lousada's Graphic Flutter's Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. The purple color is very vibrant and the geometric bird, butterfly pattern is very cute. The dress is comfortable, soft and light. The length is good as it hits just past my knee. I can see wearing this with many different colored cardigans and heels in the Spring and Summer months.

Wishlisted.


Sparkling Bellini Tank

Alison Lousada Graphic Flutters Dress
Style# 23142359
Color: DARK GREY (095)
Price: $278
Pros: TTS, color, material, beaded mesh, length, beautiful
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Charlie & Robin's Tie-Neck Sweater Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I absolutely love this dress! It is very flattering on, comfortable, stretchy, and the length is good as it hits at my shin. I like how the dress is a little longer then some of the other dresses I have tried recently. I also love the colorblock sweater material and neck tie. It fits like a dream.

At the top of my wishlist.

Sparkling Bellini Tank

Charlie & Robin Tie-Neck Sweater Dress
Style# 23452212
Color: DARK GREY (038)
Price: $158
Pros: TTS, colorblock, neck tie, length, material, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Maeve's Valparaiso Dress. This dress fits somewhat TTS if not big. I'm wearing a size 0 here. The dress still has room and is very flowy and comfortable. I would recommend sizing down 1 or 2 sizes for a fitted look since the dress is roomy. The color of the dress in person is divine. The flowy sleeves and centered sash makes the dress very interesting and unique. The length is good as it hits just at my knee.

Wishlisted.


Sparkling Bellini Tank

Maeve Valparaiso Dress
Style# 23220601
Color: DARK GREY (030)
Price: $158
Pros: Somewhat TTS, color, flowy, length, center sash
Cons: Can size down
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Maple by Some Odd Rubies Bovary Dress. This dress runs big. I'm wearing a size 2 here and would need to size down to 0, but I'm not even sure if that would be tight enough on me. Smaller busted women might find this dress to fit too loose in the bust. I recommend sizing down since it does run big and the back it very stretchy. I love the color, sweet heart neckline, and old fashioned pattern. The length is a little long and I would prefer it to be just a tab bit shorter.

Back to the rack.

Sparkling Bellini Tank

Maple by Some Odd Rubies Bovary Dress
Style# 23630627
Color: DARK GREY (007), DARK GREY (041)
Price: $99.95 was $168
Pros: Color, stretchy, sweetheart neckline, pattern
Cons: Runs large, size down
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Maple by Some Odd Rubies Unequivocal Dress. This dress fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here and also could wear my normal size 2. I absolutely love this dress. It's the perfect "Little Black Dress." It is very flattering on and hugs all the right areas. The overlapping material, sweetheart neckline, and color makes this dress timeless. Oh and the back is just gorgeous! This dress is highly recommended as it can be worn to the office (with a cardigan) or for a night on the town.

Wishlisted.
Sparkling Bellini Tank

Maple by Some Odd Rubies Unequivocal Dress
Style# 23630890
Color: DARK GREY (001)
Price: $188
Pros: TTS, perfect LBD, sweetheart neckline, length,
open back Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Maeve's Chardonnay Sheen Dress. This dress fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 here and it fit me nicely. I can see how this dress might not fit smaller busted women very well in the bust. Since I am larger busted, there isn't much extra material in the top of the dress. I would recommend trying this dress on if you can in store or ordering two different sizes to see which fits better. The dress is gorgeous in person and although I love the design and concept, I didn't like the overall fit and cut of the dress. It is on the shorter side. I am 5'3'' and this is a Regular length I'm wearing. I wouldn't recommend getting a Petite length for shorter gals as it would be almost 3 inches shorter.

Back to the rack.


Sparkling Bellini Tank

Maeve Chardonnay Sheen Dress
Style# 23265564
Color: DARK GREY (070)
Price: $198
Pros: Somewhat TTS, color, cutout neckline
Cons: Smaller busted women size down, short
Verdict: C+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Moulinette Soeurs' Cara Cara Peasant Dress. This dress runs a little big. I'm wearing a size 2 here and I would need to wear a size 0 or might even be sized out. I recommend sizing down 1 or 2 sizes for a more fitted look. I love the peasant look, bright orange color, floral pattern and flowy sleeves, but I don't like how long the dress is on me. I think the Petite length would be perfect though. This dress would look fabulous belted with a nice pair or heels or booties.

Back to the rack for now. I would love to try this in 0 Petite.
Sparkling Bellini Tank

Moulinette Soeurs Cara Cara Peasant Dress
Style# 23302367
Color: DARK GREY (089)
Price: $198
Pros: Vibrant color, flowy, comfortable, floral pattern
Cons: Runs big, size down for a more fitted look
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack







Stay tuned for Reviews: Round 3!

You Might Also Like

0 comments