OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Southward Stop Shirtdress

8:16 PM

Good evening everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be going to Anthro tomorrow (some things came up earlier this week so I haven't been able to go yet) and posting the reviews tomorrow night and Friday, so keep a look out for those!

Anywho, here is my outfit from tonight. My Mother, younger sister and I went out to Mikuni's and Yogaberry. I have been eating so good lately and working out everyday, so this was a little treat to myself. I had so many outfits picked out to wear, but decided on this one, the Southward Stop Shirtdress. I was very, very lucky to score this when it went on sale! I've seen it on so many other bloggers and they all look so great! Sorry for the grainy photo. It was pretty dark outside when we finally got to the restaurant. With the dress, I decided to wear it with a simple purple cardigan (since there is a slight purple tone in the dress and around the bird detail, a grey belt and the Anticipation heels. Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far! :)






















Maeve Southward Stop Shirtdress  |  Style# 18823799  |  Beige  |  2  |  $59.95  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out online
BP Three Quarter Sleeve Jersey Cardigan  |  Style# 239263  |  Satern  |  S  |  $24.90  |  BUY
Miss Albright Anticipation Heels  |  Style# 18317156  |  Grey  |  7  |  $79.95  |  Sold out online
Ruffled Belt Cincher |  Style# 18696153  |  Grey  |  S  |  $19.95  |  Sold out online 
Kay Jewelers Journey Diamond Necklace  |  Circa 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments