OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Two-Wheeler Shirtdress

9:24 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you are enjoying your Tuesday night.

I am visiting my Mom, younger sister and Grandma for a couple days this week and we decided to go out to dinner tonight. Let me first say, it was just gorgeous weather today! I spent most of my day outside on my laptop working on homework. I love when the weather is like this...it was absolutely perfect! Anywho, we all decided to go to Village Pizza and Grill. Yummy! It was so delicious! I will be going back there again and again to try everything on the menu. I even splurged (I ran 3.5 miles today...hehe) and got one of my favorite desserts...Creme Brulee. I decided to wear the Two-Wheeler Shirtdress tonight, that I bought from Maggie back in January, since I'm in Davis and this is known as "bike town" so it just seemed perfect. I wanted to add some contrast with my cardigan so I went with a red cardigan and red flats that I just bought from DSW. They are called Seychelles Sophia Wedge Pump. They are super comfortable and adorable! For all of you that have tried Seychelles, they seem to sometimes run a tad big. I usually wear a 7 in shoes, but I always wear a 6.5 in Seychelles. Such a great night with everyone!


Porridge Two-Wheeler Shirtdress  |  Style# 023071  |  Navy  |  2  |  $85  |  Sold out online
BP Three Quarter Sleeve Jersey Cardigan  |  Style# 239263  |  Habanero  |  S  |  $24.90  |  BUY
Seychelles Sophia Wedge Pump  |  Style# 217241  |  Red  |  6.5  |  $59.95  |  BUY

Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments