OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | AG Stevie Ankle

9:24 AM

NoteDid you see all of the lovely and inspirational outfits in Anthropologie's November Catalog? I added all of the catalog photos with the outfits as well in Polyvore to view.

NoteDid you see Reviews: Round 1Reviews: Lace & Light Dress ("Gathering Breeze Dress") & Dulcie Dress and Reviews: Round 2? Reviews: Round 3 will be up soon!

Good morning lovelies! I hope you all are having a good day so far. I went and ran errands earlier this week and wanted to wear something simple and cute. It's finally starting to feel like Fall here (yah) so I decided to wear the AG Stevie Ankle in Kelly Green that just hit sale last week. I'm so glad I decided to get these. They go with so many items in my closet. I paired them with the AE Striped Favorite Tee, Spinning Top Necklace and the Clara's Slipper Flats.


AE Striped Favorite Tee  |  Style# 4373_9173_020  |  Grey  |  Small  |  $24.50  |  Sold out online, sim. HERE, HERE
AG Stevie Ankle  |  Style# B20471538  |  Kelly Green  |  25  |  $99.95  |  BUY, BUY, sim. HERE, HERE, HERE
Pink Studio Clara's Slipper Flats  |  Style# 18730531  |  Black  |  7  |  $39.95  |  Sold out online, sim. HERE, HERE
Spinning Top Necklace  |  Style# 20256350  |  White  |  $19.95  |  Sold out online, sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments