Fabulous Friday Fits | Straightaway Jacquard Mini-Dress

9:32 AM

Note: Did you see Reviews: Round 2 and Outfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are Wearing (Part 2)?

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts Sunday, where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, you can still submit your outfit. You can find all the details HERE.

Hey everyone and Happy Friday! Can you believe that it's almost Christmas?! I'm very excited. I will be celebrating 3 Christmas' this year. Tomorrow I will be spending time with my Mom, sisters and family in Davis and then Christmas Day I am spending time with my Dad and then Christmas night, my boyfriend and his family. A lot of driving but I can't wait! I'm looking forward to spending time with everyone, opening presents and eating all of the yummy food!

When I first tried on the Straightaway Jacquard Mini-Dress in San Francisco last week I fell in love with the colors, striped pattern and the overall fit. You can see my review of the dress HERE. This dress reminds me of Spring/Easter and the warm months to come. I made a very simple, Springtime set below, highlighting the pastel colors. I paired it with an adorable pair of Miss Albright shoes that I'm thinking of purchasing with my 15% Birthday discount I'm still hanging on to that expires at the end of the month. Another reason I really love this dress is because there are so many different colors you can wear with it. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and Merry Christmas all you Anthro lovers!

(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 23463631, Multi, $168, REVIEW
Style# 23605280, Green,  $138
Style# 23547680, Purple, $178
Circuit Shine Necklace
Style# 23886468, Pink, $29.95
Callisto Posts
Style# 20904249, White, $48

You Might Also Like

0 comments