OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Tiny Windows Dress

4:01 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying your day.

Today is my younger sisters Sweet 16! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I love how when we are together, everyone always asks me if we're twins. I just have to laugh since I am 10 years older then her. :) Today, I'm in Davis visiting her and the family is going out for Thai later on tonight. Here is what I will be wearing...the Tiny Windows Dress. I've wanted this dress for awhile and finally got my hands on one back in March from Adeline. I love it oh so much. There are many different ways to wear it, but today I decided to pair brown with the bright coral dress. If it was more chilly outside I would also wear a brown cardi.



Maeve Tiny Windows Dress  |  Style# 18481432  |  Coral  |  0  |  $40  |  Sold out online
Looping Lanes Belt  |  Style# 18448928  |  Chocolate  |  S  |  $44  |  Sold out online
Pink Studio Patsy Peep-Toe Espadrille |  Style# B002T5LK9Y  |  6.5  |  Brown  |  $88  |  BUY HERE or HERE
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments