OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Beneath The Surface Shell

5:26 PM

Good afternoon everyone! I just got back from Anthro with my younger sister and I reviewed a bunch of items. There were a couple mystery items too! They didn't have everything requested on the Anthropologie Dressing Room Requests, but they did have some items! I will some of those up for you all tonight...so stay tuned.

Here is my outfit from today. I wanted to be comfortable and wear jeans today so I grabbed the Beneath The Surface Shell. I really love this top and so glad I got it when it went on sale awhile back. It fits pretty TTS, but I sized down to a 0 so it would be more form fitting. I am wearing it with the Abuzz Cardi that I just got in the mail from Stephanie! I love it so much and so glad I got this lovely cardigan to add to my collection. I hope you all are having a great Thursday so far! :)

 

Moth Abuzz Cardi  |  Style# 18573733  |  Turquoise  |  S  |  $49.95  |  Sold out online
Moulinette Soeurs Beneath The Surface Shell  |  Style# 19285527  |  Purple Motif  |  0  |  $49.95  |  BUY
Pilcro Straight Slim Jean | Style#18332767 | Kitten | 25 | $49.95 | Sold out online
Seychelles Come Dancing Peep Toe Pump  |  Style# 18200675  |  Vacchetta  |  7  |  $48.74  |  BUY, BUY
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace, Circa 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments