Fabulous Friday Fits | Aubergine Sky Dress

5:19 PM

Note: Did you see the new Anthro Exchange?

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Hey everyone and Happy Friday! First, Anthro is offering FREE SHIPPING through December 31, 2011. Minimum purchase is $100 and it does not apply to International orders. So glad they decided to extended the free shipping offer! Also, Anthro started their 20 Days A'Gifting today where for 20 days, you can enter to win a different gift everyday! See all the details and enter the giveaway HERE. Lastly, I will be attending the Anthropologie Fashion Show on Sunday, my Birthday, taking photos and video for you all. Seriously...the BEST place to spend my Birthday right?! :) I'm still trying to decide between two different dresses to wear. CLICK HERE to vote on which dress I you think I should wear. Now onto the outfit below...while browsing through the lovely Fresh Picks this morning, I spotted this lovely dress. I love the Dark Purple colorway paired with the embroidered golden pattern. I also love the sweetheart neckline and underlying pattern you can see close up. Such a lovely strapless dress from Girls from Savoy.

(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 23593205, Dark Purple, $168
Style# 22937122, Yellow,  $59.95
Style# 22814719, Brown, $168
Hue Color Palette Tights
Style# B22879738, Brown, $13.50
Style# 23711476, Yellow, $68
Dawn's Dew Earrings
Style# 23299357, Gold, $32

You Might Also Like

0 comments