Outfit Inspiration | What The Dress Forms Are Wearing | Part I

10:40 AM

Note: Did you see Reviews: Round 1?

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts Sunday, where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, you can still submit your outfit. You can find all the details HERE.


Need some outfit inspiration? Look no further. Since I've had many requests to take photos of the outfits on the dress forms at Anthropologie, I snapped some photos while shopping down at the San Francisco Anthropologie earlier this week. This is Part I of II. I just love how the San Francisco store has so many dress forms! Any looks catch your eye?


Ribboned Collar TopMystery Maeve Skirt, Bow Buckle Flats








You Might Also Like

0 comments