OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Gathering Breeze Dress

12:14 PM

Note: Did you enter today's Anthro's 20 Days A'Gifting Giveaway? Remember to check back everyday for the new gift you can enter to win!

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts tomorrow night where I showcase all of your outfits to view. You still have time to submit your outfit! You can find all the details HERE.

Good morning ladies! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Yesterday was my 27th Birthday but it really felt like my whole weekend was my birthday. I got to spend time with family and friends and I got to go to Anthropologie! I couldn't have asked for a better Birthday weekend and thank everyone for everything! Earlier last week, I posted Help! What To Wear, asking you, the readers, what I should wear to dinner for my 27th Birthday and then to the Roseville Anthropologie Winter Fashion Show. The Gathering Breeze Dress was the winner with 57% of the votes (thanks to everyone that voted!) My Mom, younger sister and I went to dinner at Yard House and then to the Fashion Show which was absolutely amazing! I loved all the outfits with the different textures, layers and patterns. The staff sure knows how to put on a great event! I can't wait to share the photos, video and Polyvore sets with you, so stay tuned for that this week! I also will be announcing Behind The Dressing Room Door's Christmas Giveaway within the next couple of days, where 4 lucky winners will have a chance to win (1) $100 Anthro Gift card, (1) $50 Anthro Gift Card and (2) $25 Anthro Gift cards...and maybe even some other prizes as well, so stay tuned. Overall, a fantastic Birthday weekend!


Lil Gathering Breeze Dress  |  Style# 21389614  |  Green  |  2  |  $197  |  Sold out, sim. HERE
Rosie Neira Sea Shell Cardigan  |  Style# 20512539  |  Ivory  |  S  |  $88  |  Sold out, sim. HERE, HERE
Seychelles Hamburg Pumps  |  Style# B004V32VJA  |  Seafoam  |  6.5  |  $75  |  BUY or BUY, similar HERE
Looping Lanes Belt  |  Style# 043126  |  Brown  |  S  |  $40  |  Sold out, sim. HERE, HERE
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008
Bracelet from Thailand  |  Circa Spring 2010

You Might Also Like

0 comments