Fabulous Friday Fits | Bike Lane Dress

5:50 PM

NoteDid you see Reviews: Round 3 & Head to Toe in Anthro: January Catalog Outfits?

Reminder: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sunday. where I showcase all of your outfits to view. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE.

Hi everyone and Happy Friday! I hope you all are enjoying your evening. Can you believe tomorrow is New Years? I really can't believe how fast this year went by. As you saw earlier today, I posted Anthro's January 2012 catalog and I'm loving some of these new Spring-like arrivals, especially the Bike Lane Dress. It reminds me of the Two-Wheeler Shirtdress that is still a very popular dress today even though it's a couple years old. I wanted to put a set together for the Bike Lane Dress on how I would wear it; simple, fun and adorable. Also, to spice up the dress a bit, you could wear a bright orange or blue cardigan with matching flats or heels. Enjoy your night everyone!

(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 24068793, Red Motif, $158
Style# 23895550, Neutral Motif,  $78
Style# 22192785, Orange, $448
Tortoise Cirque Belt
Style# 23741523, Rose, $28
Rain Remains Hoops
Style# 23171911, Gold, $48

You Might Also Like

0 comments