Fabulous Friday Fits | Polished Platinum Dress

2:48 PM

Note: Did you see Reviews: Round 1?

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts Sunday, where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, you can still submit your outfit. You can find all the details HERE.

Hey everyone and Happy Friday! Congrats to the 4 lucky ladies who won my Christmas Gift Card Giveaway! Have fun shopping and I hope you share what you end up purchasing! :) Earlier this week when I went down to San Francisco, I got to try on the Polished Platinum Dress and fell in love. I really wish I had somewhere to wear this stunning little number. The online photos do not do this dress justice. I wanted to make a set this week for how I would wear this dress to a New Years Party. I didn't want to take away from the dress at all, so I added a simple pair of heels, earrings and a clutch. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 23553084, Silver, $388, REVIEW
Style# 23083207, Gold,  $95
Style# 23545163, Silver, $88
Flickered Allium Clutch
Style# 23593163, Yellow, $149.95

You Might Also Like

0 comments