Babergh Dress Styling! Win an Anthro Gift Card!

9:10 AM

My question to you is, how would you wear the Babergh Dress to an Anthro holiday party?

I was invited to a holiday Anthro party this coming up Sunday. I won't have the Mullany Dress, Rensselaer T-Traps in time but I might have the  Waffle Weave Dress and Anticipation Heels in time to wear (I just contacted Anthro to see if they could rush the order, but haven't heard back), so I was thinking of wearing the Babergh Dress. If you have another suggestion for me to wear, let me know. I also really love Burlapp's Bold Boutonniere Dress, so you could style this as well.

So, here's the contest. Style the Babergh Dress for me (or another dress or outfit) and if I pick your outfit to wear to the party, you will win a $25 Anthro gift card!

You can layer with different pieces or just be simple and classic...whatever you feel.



Here are the contest rules
1. Go to Polyvore and create a set with the Babergh Dress (or another dress if you would like). Include items such as shoes, tights and accessories. It's okay if you pick shoes or accessories on Polyvore that I don't have in my closet. I can substitute it for something similar. If you want to make sure I have a certain dress or item before you start, post a comment and I will let you know.

2. Become a follower of my blog either by clicking the "Follow" link of the right side of the page or by "Liking Me" on Facebook which is located on the top the page.

3. Once you make your Polyvore set, copy and paste the link in a comment on this post so I can look at it. Make sure to include your email address so I can contact you if you win. (If I had more time, I would have you vote on which set you think is the best. Next time I will do the contest this way).

4. This content ends on Friday, November 5th, 2010 at 11:59pm (PDT).

5. You can enter as many times as you want. The more you enter, the better chance you have to win. If you don't want to make a set, you can always leave a comment and tell me which set you like the best.

*As for now, it's for US residents only. I'm not sure how I would buy an international gift card and ship it. If anyone knows how to buy an international Anthropologie gift card, please let me know.

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

You Might Also Like

17 comments