Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 2

7:06 AM

Note: Submit your Reader Outfit for Array of Anthro's and my continued post called What We Wear HERE. Submission date ends this Friday! Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing!

QuestionWhat do you all think of video reviews? Would you like videos better then photos or having both? I think it would be fun to try on an item and take actual video of how it fits and show all different angles. What are your thoughts?

Hey everyone! Here are Reviews: Round 2. Just in case you missed it, Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE and Reviews: Round 3 will be up soon! See anything you like?

Now on to the reviews...

Here is Gryphon's Camellia Blouse. This blouse fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size Small here and it fit me pretty well. My local Anthro didn't have an X-Small to try. It was flowy and not tight, so I could probably wear my normal X-Small size. I would size up if you are larger busted for a more comfortable fit. I absolutely LOVE this top and is on the top of my wishlist. It's so feminine with the flower pattern. I also love the back and the buttons. I actually slipped this over my head without unbuttoning the buttons. As you can see, it pairs so well with the colored denim. I'm wearing a white cami underneath, and would suggest wearing an ivory or nude cami.

At the top of my wishlist!



Gryphon Camellia Blouse
Style# 22792592
Color: Ivory (011)
Price: $168
Length: 24''
Pros: TTS, length, fit, detail, buttons on back
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Bust: A must
More Reviews: Array of Anthro









Here is Moth's Thousand Carat Pullover. This sweater fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here. I love how lightweight and comfortable this is. I really wish my local Anthro would have had this in Orange to try on. This fit is amazing and the length is perfect. It seems to hit all the right places. This sweater is somewhat see-through as you can see in the photo on the left. I also like the 3/4 sleeves.

Wishlisted in Orange and Yellow.



Style# 21292586
Color: Yellow (072), Orange (011), Neutral Motif (015), Green (030)
Price: $98
Length: 26''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, length, lightweight, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting until sale







Here is Tabitha's Ascot Swing Coat. This coat fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here. I LOVE this coat! I'm not too fond of the color though. Online says it's yellow, but definitely more of a green-yellow in person. I love the big buttons down the front, 3/4 sleeves, length and sashed neckline, which is my favorite part. I can definitely see wearing this coat in the upcoming Fall months.

Wishlisted for sale.



Tabitha Ascot Swing Coat
Style# 22761449
Color: Yellow (011)
Price: $168
Length: 26.5''
Pros: TTS, length, fit, comfortable, sash neckline, buttons
Cons: Color is more green then yellow
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting until sale
More Reviews: Musings on the Mountain, j'aime shopping






Here is Elevenses' Pansy Corset Trench. This coat fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 Regular. I love the color red this is. So vibrant and bright in person. As you can see, the arm length is okay; not too long and shouldn't be a deal breaker. I was really drawn to the back of the coat. I love the corset style. So different from anything I've seen before and definitely unique. The coat is very comfortable, has a very flattering fit and the length is good as it hit above my knee. Overall, a lovely coat for the Fall and Winter months.

A pass for now, but will revisit during sale time.


Elevenses Pansy Corset Trench
Style# 21182159
Color: Red (060), Beige (024)
Price: $198
Length: Regular: 38'' and Petite
Pros: TTS, comfortable, corset back, length, fit, color
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Bust: A pass for now
More Review: Found In My Closet, I Dream of Anthropologie, The British Anthropologist, You Me & Anthropologie



Here is Pure & Good's Solid Boatneck. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here and it fits me perfect. I can't say how comfortable this tee is. The fit is good, length is perfect and has just the perfect amount of stretch. I also love this mustard color and would be perfect for Fall. I can see wearing this with some boots and skinny jeans.

Wishlisted in Yellow and Pink.
Pure & Good Solid Boatneck
Style# 21182159
Color: Yellow (072), Navy (041), Cream (012), Green (030), Pink (066)
Price: $38
Length: 27''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, soft, fit, length, color
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting



Here is one.september's Spun Chiffon Tee. This top fit TTS. I'm wearing a size X-Small. I was really drawn to the muted Lilac color and the neckline of this top. I can see the neckline snagging easily however if not careful because of the material. The top is super comfortable, the length is good as it hits just past my hips and is stretchy.

Wishlisted.
one.september Spun Chiffon Tee
Style# 22949150
Color: Lilac (024), Navy (041)
Price: $78
Length: 24.5''
Pros: TTS, length, color, detailing of neckline, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting



Here is Ella Moss' Cinched Shimmer Pullover. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I was drawn to the gold shimmer of this top since it's something so different from the normal Anthro tops. The length is good as it hits a little past my hips. The bottom is banded which I really like, to give the top more shape. This top is super cute and I can see wearing it with heel, boots or flats.

Wishlisted.
Ella Moss Cinched Shimmer Pullover
Style# 23067317
Color: Dark Orange (081), Navy (011)
Price: $78
Length: 23''
Pros: TTS, length, color, detailing of neckline, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting



Here is Lil's Ruffled Shell. This top fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here but would size up to a size 2. I would suggest if you are larger busted that you size up for the fit to be more comfortable. The bust was a little tight for me in the size 0. The top is sheer so you need to wear a cami underneath. The length is good as it hits a little past my hips. I really like the keyhole, ruffled neckline and sleeves and the sash. I would love to try on the Red as well.

A pass for now.
Lil Ruffled Shell
Style# 23066822
Color: Pink (060), Red (060)
Price: $78
Length: 25.5''
Pros: Somewhat TTS, fit, length, keyhole, ruffles
Cons: Size up if larger busted
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Bust: A pass



Here is Odonate Epiprocta's Renewed Folds Pullover. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I LOVE this top. It's so comfortable and super cute! I love the rushed detailing on the shoulder and all the colors it comes in. It is stretchy, soft and the length is good as it hits past my hips. I also like the high neckline. I can see wearing this with jeans, pants, shorts, skirts...pretty much anything.

At the top of my wishlist.

Odonate Epiprocta Renewed Folds Pullover
Style# 21206164
Color: Red (060), Moss (031), Brown (020)
Price: $68
Length: 27''
Pros: TTS, fit, length, comfortable, ruched shoulder, stretchy, colors
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting
More Reviews: Found In My Closet, Array of Anthro



Here is Porridge's Loosened Shelby Blouse. This top fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here but could wear a size 2 as well. Both would fit me comfortably. I really like the pattern with the polka dots, colors, length and fit. It's comfortable and would look super cute with a blazer or jacket.

Wishlisted.
Porridge Loosened Shelby Blouse
Style# 20964912
Color: Yellow Motif (069), Navy (041)
Price: $58
Length: 27''
Pros: TTS, length, colors, pattern, fit, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting
More Reviews: Bar Chic, Small Town Fashionista, pretty.vintage.chic






Here is Weston Wear's Made To Measure Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. You can size down in this top if you want since it is stretchy. I was drawn to the polka dot pattern on the top since I'm a sucker for anything with polka dots! It definitely is body hugging but hugs in all the right places without be clingy. I also like the ruching on the sides of the top. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. I think this would look cute with a blazer of coordinating cardigan.

Wishlisted.
Weston Wear Made To Measure Tee
Style# 23119886
Color: Grey Motif (008)
Price: $68
Length: 23.25''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, stretchy, polka dots, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting






Stay tuned for Reviews: Round 3!

You Might Also Like

0 comments