Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 4

9:26 AM

Sneak Peak: Do you want to see the December catalog outfits? I just saw the December catalog and am so excited for the lovely new arrivals and outfits. I'm in the process of putting the lovely outfits together on my Polyvore HERE. There are still some outfits I have not yet added, so stay tuned!

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Good morning everyone! As I'm sure you've noticed, there was no sale last night. I stayed up pretty early checking the Anthro site but there were no markdowns. The sale should be tonight instead, so stay tuned for the sales listing. Remember, tomorrow both in-store and online there should be an additional 25% off sale items, and then Black Friday, most stores open at 6AM with an additional 50% off sale items until 11AM and then switching to an additional 25% off sale items through the weekend. Call your local Anthro for their opening time and details!

On another note, my local Anthro is having a Fashion Show on December 4th (my Birthday....yah) and I will be attending and taking photos of the girls like I did last Fashion Show which turned out amazing! Lastly, I went to Anthro yesterday and couldn't believe all of the lovely new arrivals! I tried on so many goodies that I can't wait to share with you. Stay tuned for more reviews! These reviews below are from last set so just in case you missed it, check out Reviews: Round 1, Reviews: Lace & Light Dress and Dulcie Dress, Reviews: Round 2 and Reviews: Round 3.

Now on to the reviews...

Here is Bailey 44's Tiered Stripes Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love this dress! It's so comfortable, stretchy, and I love the overlapping material and striped pattern. I also like the dark purple color and 3/4 sleeves. The length is perfect for this type of dress and it hits at mid-calf. The dress is extremely flattering on and fits like a dreams. I highly recommend it!

Wishlisted.





Bailey 44 Tiered Stripes Dress
Style# 23453269
Color: Purple Motif (059), Red Motif (069)
Price: $188
Length: 44.5''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, fit, length, color
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must





Here is Porridge's Billion Petals Pullover and Pilcro's Straight Ankle Chinos. First, the Billion Petals Pullover fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love all of the colors as you can wear many different colored cardis, bottoms and shoes. I also like the 3/4 sleeves and floral pattern. It's comfortable, flattering and the length is good as it hits just past my hip.

Pilcro's Straight Ankle Chinos fit pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 25 as I wear in all Pilcro's. I did have some extra room though and some smaller women might find these too loose in the front and back. They are very comfortable, and I love the muted mustard earthy color and the length is good. I wouldn't need to get these altered, which is nice, as most Pilcro's length is good for my 5'3'' height.

Top wishlisted and pass on the Chinos as I already own the Stet Slim Straight in Gold.
Porridge Billion Petals Pullover
Style# 23500648
Color: Blue Motif (049) Price: $118
Length: 23''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, length, colors, pattern
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting







Pilcro Straight Ankle Chinos
Style# 21171293
Color: Gold (070), Neutral (014)
Price: $49.95
Length: 25.5''
Pros: Somewhat TTS, comfortable, length, color
Cons: Front bunches
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack





Here is Odille's Framework Blouse and Pilro's Straight Ankle Chinos, reviewed above. The Framework Blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing a a size 0 here and it fit nicely. I was really drawn to the pattern on both of colorways as they are interesting. I also like the colors, tie front, length and the top is comfortable. The only problem I saw is that the top is a little low cut. The Green Motif colorway seemed to fit better then the Neutral Motif colorway in the bust. I would recommend wearing a coordinating cami or tank underneath since it is low cut.

A pass for now. Will revisit during 2nd cut.







Odille Graphic Framework Blouse
Style# 23126832
Color: Green Motif (038), Neutral Motif (015)
Price: $49.95
Length: 22''
Pros: TTS, colors, length, pattern, tie front
Cons: Low cut, wear tank underneath
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Waiting





Here is Lil's Irina Blouse. This blouse fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here but could easily size up to a size 2 to be more comfortable. I would recommend sizing up by one size if you are larger busted. The top is just gorgeous in person. I love the sheer lace pattern, length, flowiness, and the billowing sleeves which make the top just adorable! I am wearing a nude cami underneath, but would wear a black cami, which I think would look great. I can see wearing this with jeans, pants and boots or a nice pair of heels.

Wishlisted.

Lil Irina Blouse
Style# 23168354
Color: Black (001)
Price: $158
Length: 25''
Pros: Somewhat TTS, sheer lace pattern, length, feminine
Cons: Size up by 1 size if larger busted
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting





Here is AG's Sateen Stevie and Odille's Tarpan Buttondown. First, the Tarpan Buttondown fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. Some might find this to run tight along the shoulders so I would recommend trying your regular size and one size up. I love the vivid purple color, stallion pattern, length and fit. The top is also very comfortable and can be work with jeans, pants and skirts which makes it very versatile.

The Sateen Stevie fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 25 as I do in all AG's. I'm loving the black color! The length is good for my 5'3'' height and the fit is just super comfortable.

Both items wishlisted.
Odille Tarpan Buttondown
Style# 23519002
Color: Purple Motif (059), Red Motif (069), Neutral Motif (015)
Price: $88
Length: 27.5''
Pros: Somewhat TTS, colors, length, color, pattern
Cons: Runs tight in shoulders, may need to size up 1 size
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting

AG Sateen Stevie
Style# 22957195
Color: Black (001)
Price: $158
Length: 32.5''
Pros: TTS, color, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting





Here is Sparrow's Cashmere Boatneck. This sweater fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here. It is super comfortable, lightweight, soft and I love the orangey/red colorway. The length is also good as it hits just past my hips. I also like the 3/4 sleeve and can see wearing this with jeans, pants or skirts. This is one of my favorite sweaters I've tried on at Anthro!

Wishlisted.
Sparrow Cashmere Boatneck
Style# 23403603
Color: Orange (001)
Price: $148
Length: 22''
Pros: TTS, color, length, comfortable, soft, lightweight
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting





Here is Tiny's Umbered Houndstooth Coat. This coat fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I was really drawn to the purple color of the coat. From far away, it looks more of a brownish color, but then upclose you can see the purple which I like. This coat has 3/4 sleeves and I just love the overall vintage look of the coat. The fur around the collar is also removable for a completely different look. The length is good as it hits just above my knee and the coat is very comfortable and warm.

A pass since I have other coats on my wishlist.

Tiny Umbered Houndstooth Coat
Style# 22811368
Color: Purple Motif (001)
Price: $199.95
Length: 22''
Pros: TTS, colors, length, comfortable, vintage detail
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack





Here is Maeve's Nicoleta Blouse. This blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing a size  0. I was first drawn to the color of the blouse, since I love the orangey/red colorway. I also really like the ruffled front as it give the blouse a little something extra. The length is good as it hits just past my hips and the sleeve length is 3/4. This top is very versatile as it can be worn with pants, jeans or skirts tucked it or out. The Ivory colorway is a tiny bit sheer, so I would recommend wearing a cami underneath.

Wishlisted.




Maeve Nicoleta Blouse
Style# 23101678
Color: Orange (080), Ivory (011)
Price: $88
Length: 22''
Pros: TTS, color, length, ruffled front Cons: Ivory a bit sheer, wear cami underneath
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting





Here is Cartonnier's Luisa Cropped Peacoat. This fits somewhat TTS if not a little big. I'm wearing an X-Small here and it wasn't fitted on me at all. A very loose fit everywhere. Some might like the more relaxed look, so if you do, stick with your normal size. If you want a more fitted look, I recommend sizing down. I really like the Gold colorway, cropped length, arm length and fit, but I just found it to fit too loose on me.

Back to the rack.





Maeve Luisa Cropped Blazer
Style# 22649529
Color: Gold (070), Navy (041)
Price: $88
Length: 16''
Pros: Somewhat TTS, color, cropped length, material
Cons: Size down for a more fitted look
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack




Here is Daniel Rainn's Point D'Esprit Peasant Blouse. This top fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. The fit is supposed to be more flowy and loose which I really like. You can size down though if you want a more fitted look. I love the detailing of the top. It makes it look feminine, soft and interesting. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. The top is sheer so I recommend wearing a cami underneath. I am wearing a nude cami here and would wear a blue or black cami with the Blue colorway.

Wishlisted.
Daniel Rainn Point D'Esprit Peasant Blouse
Style# 23452295
Color: Ivory (011), Blue (041)
Price: $118
Length: 25''
Pros: Somewhat TTS, color, detail, feminine, flowy
Cons: Size down for more fitted look
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting

You Might Also Like

0 comments