DSW Product Review | Jellypop Spoken Pump

8:07 AM

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? There's still time to submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts tonight! You can find all the details HERE.

Good morning everyone and hope you are enjoying your weekend! My younger sister and I got to spend some time together this weekend and we decided to pop into DSW. Sometimes I find it crazy when I go into DSW and walk out without finding anything since they have hundreds and hundreds of shoes to choose from. The past couple times I've gone, I've come out empty handed. This time however, I found a shoe that just looked Anthropologiesque to me.


This shoe is called the Jellypop Spoken Pump. Isn't it just adorable? While browsing the aisles, this shoe just stuck out among all the others. I love the grey color, scalloped edge, turquoise/gold pattern and tie front. The heel is a little bulky, which isn't a deal breaker, and the height is good at 3.5 inches. Also, the color is slightly darker in person then the stock photo on the DSW website (shown below).


Now on to the fit which is a little off. I normally wear a 6.5 in shoes and when I tried on the 6.5 it slipped on my heel a bit when I walked. I plan on wearing these with tights during the Fall/Winter and without tights for the Spring months. They also had a size 6 in stock so I tried that on and even though it was a little tight in the toe box, it didn't slip on my heel and was very comfortable to walk in. If you plan on buying these, I would order a 1/2 size down from your normal size unless you are planning on putting an insert on the heel. A lovely find a DSW!





Jellypop Spoken Pump
Also buy HERE or HERE
Style# 230356
Color: Grey (012), Black (009)
Price: $44.95
Height: 3.5''
Pros: Comfortable, colors, tie front, height
Cons: Runs slightly large, size down by 1/2 size
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must


You Might Also Like

0 comments