Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 3

8:37 AM

Note: Did you see Head to Toe in Anthro  |  Catalog Outfits  |  November 2011? This new feature showcases all of the November catalog outfits with side by side catalog photos and Polyvore sets with the links to buy everything you need to recreate the catalog outfit.

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Good morning everyone! There was no sale last night as I heard there will be one tonight instead, so stay tuned for the sales listing later on tonight. On another note, have you seen Anthropologie's iPad App? I just downloaded it last night and it's awesome! You can build outfits, shop online, browse the catalog, and much more. It still seems to have some bugs, but I'm just glad they finally released an App. YAH! CLICK HERE to see more information about the Anthropologie App and to download it.

Anywho, it's that time again...review time! Just in case you missed it, check out Reviews: Round 1, Reviews: Lace & Light Dress & Dulcie Dress and Reviews: Round 2.

Now on to the reviews...

Here is Cartonnier's Fleeting Seas Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. This top reminds me of the Instant Classic Tee, Stripes, except this top has a cowlneck and the green isn't as bright. It's stretchy, comfortable and the length is good as it hits just past my hips. I also am wearing the AG Stevie in Howl and the AEO Wedge Boot.

Wishlisted.




Cartonnier Fleeting Seas Top
Style# 23592223
Color: Green (030), Navy (041)
Price: $58
Length: Unknown
Pros: TTS, striped pattern, length, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Lusting




Here is Maple from Some Odd Rubies Aurinia Blouse. This top fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here and I would wear either my normal size 2 or even size up to a size 4. The top fits good, it's just the bottom of the top that fits a snug. I recommend sizing up 1 or 2 sizes so the bottom of the top fits comfortably. The length is also on the shorter side but sizing up would help this. I love the vintage pattern and black and white colorway. I also am wearing the AG Stevie in Howl and the AEO Wedge Boot.

A pass for now, but might revisit on 2nd cut.


Maple from Some Odd Rubies Aurinia Blouse
Style# 22656573
Color: Black Motif (030)
Price: $59.95
Length: 22''
Pros: Pattern, black/white colorway
Cons: Size up 1 to 2 sizes so bottom of top is comfortable
Verdict: B
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Back to the rack




Here is Bordeaux's Breezed Needlework Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love this top! The tank underneath matches the over shall perfectly. It's comfortable, stretchy and I love the detailing of the see-through cropped shall. This would be cute with boots, heels or flats. I also am wearing the AG Stevie in Howl and the AEO Wedge Boot.

Waiting for 2nd cut.
Bordeaux Breezed Needlework Top
Style# 23489842
Color: Green (030), Pink (066), Dark Grey (005), Ivory (010)
Price: $39.95
Length: 24''
Pros: TTS, color, length, comfortable, detail of shall
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Waiting for 2nd cut


Here is Moth's Side-Snap Turtleneck. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. This sweater is very comfortable and it has just the right amount of stretch. I also really like the buttons all the way down the left arm. It really gives the sweater a little something special and is different from anything I've seen. I also really like the Gold colorway as it looks like a dark mustard-gold color in person. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. I also am wearing the AG Stevie in Howl and the AEO Wedge Boot.

Waiting for 2nd cut.



Moth Side-Snap Turtleneck
Style# 23120280
Color: Gold (070), White (010), Orange (080)
Price: $49.95
Length: 21.5''
Pros: TTS, colors, buttons on sleeve, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Waiting for 2nd cut


Here is Knitted & Knotted's Bishop Sleeve Pointelle Tunic and the Shined Serpentine Scarf. The Bishop Sleeve Pointelle Tunic fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love the open weave detailing, length, color and it's very comfortable and stretchy. The sleeves are a little long, but not a deal breaker for me. It's see-through so you must wear a cami or top underneath. The Shined Serpentine Scarf pairs perfectly with the tunic. I love the zigzag pattern, it's comfortable and the length it good. The price point is just way too high for me though. I also am wearing the AG Stevie in Howl and the AEO Wedge Boot.

Top wishlisted.
Knitted & Knotted Bishop Sleeve Pointelle Tunic
Style# 23066194
Color: Gold (070), Lilac (055), Dark Grey (005), Ivory (011)
Price: $118
Length: 33''
Pros: TTS, color, length, weave pattern, comfortable
Cons: See-through, must wear cami/top underneath
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Lusting until sale



Shined Serpentine Scarf
Style# 22788137
Color: Pink (066)
Price: $155
Length: 82''
Pros: Colors, zig-zag pattern, length
Cons: Price point
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Lusting until 2nd cut




Here is Postmark's Trifecta Tee, reviewed HERE and Sparrow's Harrington Cowlneck. This sweater fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small but could also wear a size Small. I really like the cropped length and the slouchy neck as it's not like anything I've tried on before. The sweater has a very faint pattern, which is hard to see from far away. It is very comfortable  and soft (and cashmere) and a great layering piece for Fall. Some might find this to have a boxy fit though. I also am wearing the AG Stevie in Howl and the AEO Wedge Boot.

Wishlisted.




Sparrow Harrington Cowlneck
Style# 23163546
Color: Yellow (070), Pink (066)
Price: $228
Length: 19''
Pros: TTS, cropped length, soft
Cons: Might be boxy on some women
Verdict: B
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Lusting




Here is Postmark's Trifecta Tee, reviewed HERE and Moulinette Soeurs' Dusk Peony Blouse. The Dusky Peony Blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing an 0, but could also wear a size 2. I was drawn to the colors and floral pattern while I was browsing the store. I'm usually not to fond of cropped tops, but this top is just adorable! It's also very comfortable. Just to note, it's semi-sheer so you must wear a top underneath it. I also am wearing the AG Stevie in Howl and the AEO Wedge Boot.

Wishlisted.





Moulinette Soeurs Dusk Peony Blouse
Style# 22587778
Color: Purple Motif (066)
Price: $118
Length: 23''
Pros: TTS, colors, pattern, cropped length, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Lusting until sale




Here is Maeve's Trace the Stars Blouse and Saffi Belt. The Trace the Stars Blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. I love this blouse oh so much. The constellation print is just adorable. The top is comfortable, the length is good as it hits just past my hips and it's comfortable. This would be super cute paired with the AG Stevie Ankle in Kelly Green.

The Saffi Belt fits a little big. I'm wearing a size Small and it was loose on me on the tightest setting. The front bow is just adorable. I do not like how the belt is very wide on the sides however. It goes from the bow, to small, then to being very wide. The color is really nice in person though and I didn't have a problem with the quality. I also am wearing the AG Stevie in Howl and the AEO Wedge Boot.

Top wishlisted. Belt back to the rack.

Maeve Trace the Stars Blouse
Style# 23393861
Color: Blue Motif (049)
Price: $88
Length: 25''
Pros: TTS, pattern, color, length, comfortable, fit, cute
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Lusting until sale




Saffi Belt
Style# 21148457
Color: Brown (020)
Price: $58
Length: S: 28'', M: 30'', L: 32''
Pros: Color, bow front, cute
Cons: Runs a little big, size down, back is super wide
Verdict: C+
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Back to the rack




Here is Plenty by Tracy Reese's Capped & Cuffed Heels. These run a little small. I'm wearing a size 7 here and they didn't slip on my heel when walking. I normally wear either a 6.5 or 7 and I do think the 6.5 might have been too tight. I would size up by 1/2 size in these if you are considering purchasing them. I love how short the heel is and the contrasting colors and materials on the shoe. They are very comfortable and can compliment almost any outfit.







Plenty by Tracy Reese Capped & Cuffed Heels
Style# 20725982
Color: Grey (004), Black (001)
Price: $158
Height: 3'' stacked heel
Pros: Fit, comfortable, colors, materials
Cons: Size up by 1/2 size, runs a tad small
Verdict: B
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Lusting


You Might Also Like

0 comments