Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 2

1:47 PM

Hey everyone! It's review time! Did you see Reviews: Round 1 and Reviews: Lace & Light Dress ("Gathering Breeze Dress") & Dulcie Dress? If not, check those out! Reviews: Round 3 will be up soon, so stay tuned! I've just seen a preview of the November 2011 catalog, and this catalog is not going to disappoint! Check out my Polyvore HERE to see some of the outfits in the November catalog!

Now, on to the reviews...

Here is Some Odd Rubies Molten Blouse, reviewed HERE and the AG Stevie Cords in Turquoise. The AG Stevie Cords fit like a dream. I'm wearing my normal size 25 that I wear in AG. If you tried the cords from last season, these fit exactly the same. They are stretchy, the length is good for my 5'3'' frame and they are so soft and oh so comfortable. I'm also loving all of the colors this season and the turquoise is just beautiful in person. It's going to be so hard to choose!

Wishlisted in Turquoise and Purple since I already own the Ivory from last season.
AG Stevie Cords
Style# 22864722
Color: Turquoise (046), Purple (050), Dark Grey (005), Green (030), Orange (080), Ivory (011)
Price: $168
Length: 31''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, stretchy, soft, length, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Lusting until sale

Maple by Some Odd Rubies Molten Blouse
Style# 22876536
Color: Red Motif (069)
Price: $98
Length: 24.25''
Pros: TTS, colors, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: Lusting until sale





Here is Paperboy by G1's Colloquium Trousers and Tiny's Catalpa Buttondown. First, the Colloquium Trousers fit pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. These pants are super comfortable and I love the orange color in person. It's beautiful and could go with many different colored tops and blouses. The length hits me just at my ankle.

The Catalpa Blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing a P or X-Small. I love the embroidered pattern on the top. It gives it a little something extra. I also like the rolled up sleeves that are buttoned. Very comfortable and is ver y versatile.

 Both items wishlisted.



Paperboy by G1's Colloquium Trousers
Style# 22751853
Color: Orange (080), Navy (041), Brown (020)
Price: $138
Length: 26.5''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, color, length, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Lusting until sale

Tiny Catalpa Buttondown
Style# 23133200
Color: Ivory (011), Green (030), Navy (041)
Price: $88
Length: 25.5''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, length, fit, embroidery detail, sleeves
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Lusting until sale


Here is Postmark's Trifecta Tee and Daughter's of the Liberation's Dapper & Dashing Trousers. First, the Trifecta Tee fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. It was very flattering on and I love the drapey arms and ruched material in front. The top is stretchy and comfortable and the length is good as it hits just past my hips. I'm really loving the Orange colorway and the Brown colorway, which I have on.

The Dapper & Dashing Trousers fit TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. I love these pants! They fit so good and are so comfortable. I love the pattern and the colors. The length is good as it hits just at my ankle. I can see wearing these pants with heels, boots or flats and so many different colored tops and blouses.

Both items wishlisted.



Postmark Trifecta Tee
Style# 22911242
Color: Brown (020), Orange (080), Navy (041)
Price: $58
Length: 24.5''
Pros: TTS, stretchy, comfortable, colors, ruched material, drapey sleeves
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Lusting until sale



Daughter's of the Liberation's Dapper & Dashing Trousers
Style# 22532105
Color: Brown Motif (029)
Price: $118
Length: 29''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, length, color, pattern
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Lusting until sale





Here is Bailey 44's Slung Sash Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. This tee is super cute, comfortable, stretchy and I love all the colors! The Moss colorway, that I'm wearing, is actually a turquoise in person. I love the cris-crossed scoop neckline and the length is good as it hits just past my hips. In the photo to the left, I'm wearing the AG Stevie.

Wishlisted.
Bailey 44 Slung Sash Tee
Style# 23153778
Color: Black (001), Moss (031), Red (060), Pink (066)
Price: $88
Length: 28''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, color, length, fit, detail of neckline
Cons: Price point
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Lusting until sale


Here is Trovata's Noble Trench. This coat fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. This fits like a dream! I love the green color, the cluster of buttons on the front, the length and pockets. It is so comfortable on, I really didn't want to take it off. If you're looking for a comfortable Fall/Winter coat, try this one! In the photos, I'm wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

Wishlisted.





Trovata Noble Trench
Style# 22869333
Color: Green (030)
Price: $448
Length: 34''
Pros: TTS, length, button front, pockets, color, fit, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Lusting until sale





Here is Elevenses' Hampden Pea Coat. This fits TTS. I'm wearing a Small here, but would wear my normal size X-Small. My local Anthro didn't have an X-Small to try on. I have been drawn to this coat ever since it popped online a couple months back and am so glad I finally got to try it on. I love the plaid pattern, colors, length, removable hood, and it's a perfect coat for Fall/Winter. The sleeves are a little short though as they hit a little above my wrist. In the photos, I'm wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

Wishlisted.





Elevenses Hampden Pea Coat
Style# 21325774
Color: Brown (020)
Price: $198
Length: 31''
Pros: TTS, length, colors, plaid pattern, pockets, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Lusting until sale





Here is Plenty by Tracy Reese's Ruched Marigold Coat. This coat fits TTS. I'm wearing a size Small here. I would wear my normal size X-Small, but my local Anthro didn't have one in stock to try on. I was really looking forward to trying this coat on, but I was so disappointed. I love the color, neckline and button front, but the sleeves are just so puffy. There is way too much material. It kinda reminds me of the puffy shirt on Seinfeld. The length is good in the front, but in the back, the material is a little longer. I really wanted to love this coat and I think it will work for some women, but I just can't get past the puffy sleeves. In the photos, I'm wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

Back to the rack.



Plenty by Tracy Reese Ruched Marigold Coat
Style# 22939573
Color: Yellow (072)
Price: $248
Length: 35''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, color, neckline, button front
Cons: Puffy sleeves, length longer in back, hidden pockets
Verdict: C
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Back to the rack






Here is one.September's Ruffled Demi Turtleneck. This top on the small size. I'm wearing a size Small. The X-Small was just too tight. If you hold up the X-Small in person, it looks so tiny. Other then the top fitting a little small, it is comfortable and I love the length, 3/4 sleeves and the ruffled, cascade of material around the neckline. The Dark Orange colorway is a beautiful rust color. In the photos, I'm wearing the AG Stevie and AEO Wedge Boot.

I brought this home with me at full price.
one.September Ruffled Demi Turtleneck
Style# 23442825
Color: Dark Orange (080), Black (001)
Price: $58
Length: 25.5''
Pros: Color, length, neckline, comfortable
Cons: Runs small, size up
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Back to the Rack: Purchased




You Might Also Like

0 comments