Anthropologie Product Reviews | Lace & Light Dress & Dulcie Dress

5:02 PM

Hey everyone! I just got back from Anthro and did more reviews for you. That means there's tons of reviews coming your way, so stay tuned. Here are two dresses I just had to share with you all now. I just couldn't wait!

For all of you who missed the Gathering Breeze Dress from earlier this year, you are in luck. There is a new version that just hit stores! It's absolutely gorgeous in person. It's called the Lace & Light Dress. This does run the about the same as this dresses sister, the Gathering Breeze Dress. I tried on a size 2 and a size 4. I'm wearing the size 4 here and it fit my bust comfortably. I normally wear a size 0 or 2 in dresses, but since this dress has cups and no stretch to the top, I would suggest sizing up for larger busted women. The size 2 was just too tight around the bust, I couldn't really breath. The top and bottom of the dress are made out of the same material as its sister. I love how this version comes with a ribbon sash, which is a pale pink/beige color. Also, my younger sister tried on the dress as well. We are the same size, except in the bust, and the size 0 fit her perfect everywhere but the bust. It was a little loose and she is a 34A.




Lil Lace & Light Dress
Style# 23541196
Color: Black Motif (009)
Price: $258
Length: 33''
Pros: Length, color, material, beautiful, timeless, feminine
Cons: Runs small in bust, size up if larger busted
Verdict: A
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: A must






Here is Weston Wear's Dulcie Dress. This dress fits TTS, if not a little big. I'm wearing a size X-Small here and it fit me perfect. The bust wasn't too tight at all. I've read some reviews that say it runs small in the chest, but I don't find that it does. I have a 32DD chest and the X-Small was comfortable and didn't squish down my chest. I LOVE everything about this dress. It's so soft, feminine and flowy. The top wool material is perfectly paired and contrasts well with the bottom of the dress. This dress is pure perfection! LOVE!







Weston Wear Dulcie Dress
Style# 22932032
Color: Neutral Motif (015), Black Motif (009)
Price: $158
Length: 36.5''
Pros: TTS, color, length, feminine, soft
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust, or Back to the rack: A must
Featured: What I Love Today




You Might Also Like

0 comments