OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Whisper Soft Dolman Sweater

10:50 AM

Good morning lovelies! I hope you all are having a good day so far. Last night my boyfriend, Mom and I went to a local winery and had some wine tastings, finger foods and watched my younger sister's performance. She is in an Advanced Choir at her high school, kinda like Glee. They all did such an awesome job and it was such a fun time. It was a little chilly last night, so I wore my Aerie Whisper Soft Dolman Sweater which I bought a couple months ago with my AE Rewards, my AG Stevies and AEO Wedge Boots. I finished the look off with the Juicy Couture Cupcake Necklace my Mom just bought me as an early Birthday present and an Aerie scarf. Overall, a very awesome night!


Aerie Whisper Dolman Sweater  |  Style# 07455361  |  Vivd Sunset  |  XS  |  $23  |  Sold out online, sim. HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  BUY, similar HERE
Aerie Printed Gauze Scarf  |  Style# 17297884  |  Dusty Salmon  |  $11  |  Sold out online, similar HERE
Juicy Couture Cupcake Wish Necklace  |  Style# 180869  |  Silver  |  $48  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments