Fabulous Friday Fits | Alpheratz Sweater

1:41 PM

Sneak Peak: Do you want to see the December catalog outfits? I just saw the December catalog and am so excited for the lovely new arrivals and outfits. I'm in the process of putting the lovely outfits together on my Polyvore HERE. I will be adding all of the outfits by the end of the week, so keep checking my Polyvore for updates!

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Hey everyone and Happy Friday! When I first saw the Alpheratz Sweater, I fell in love with the color, length, and the lovely sequined front. For this outfit, I layered the sweater with a couple of tops, added a scarf and some simple jewelry. I can definitely see wearing this out to dinner, date night or a night on the town. The gorgeous golden, shimmery, bow heels bring the soft, feminine look together. Also, I'm making a trip to Anthro to do some reviews for you all. To request an item or two or just to see what everyone else is eyeing, CLICK HERE. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 23469695, Beige, $178
Style# 22681753, Spectrum, $198
Style# 23083207, Gold, $95
Eloise Crochet Seamless Tank
Style# 277058921, Ivory, $34
Style# 21079637, Taupe, $48
Style# 22804777, Assorted, $48
Style# 23410343, Gold, $28
Style# 22699797, Ivory, $48

You Might Also Like

0 comments