What I Bought | Anthro Sale | 11.02.11

5:00 PM

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!


Good evening everyone! Did you like the sale yesterday? I bought some items that have been on my wishlist for awhile. I've been waiting and waiting for the Chiseled Heels to go on sale and since they were already sold out online in my size, I had numbers for some stores that had the Chiseled Heels in stock back in September in my size 6.5. Thankfully, the first store I called had my size in stock! I still have some leads on the 6.5 and 7 in the Neutral Motif and Black if you are looking for a pair. I bought the other items online since I got free shipping including the Lotte Blouse, which I never tried on in store. I bought it on a whim and I'm hoping I like it in person. I also was on the fence about whether or not to get the Short or Regular length in the Dapper & Dashing Trousers but ended up getting the Regular length so they won't be cropped. Did you buy anything from the sale yesterday?

Also, I'm looking for the Gallica Tank in a size 0 or size 2. If anyone sees one, please put it on hold for Liz or leave a comment here! CS says they are sold out everywhere so I'm hoping there's 1 somewhere in Anthroland. Thanks!

Here's what I bought...

Chiseled Wedges
Style# 20802773
Size: 6.5


Style# 21257126
Size: 0


Lotte Blouse
Style# 21318159
Size: XS


Style# 22532105
Size: 0 Regular
REVIEW

Style# 22587778
Size: 2

You Might Also Like

0 comments