OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Molten Blouse

8:54 AM

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open to all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Good morning lovelies! I hope you all are having a good day far. I got to spend some time with my younger sister this weekend which was great. We did a little shopping and had lunch. We popped into Anthro to do some reviews but it was just so busy! I decided to do reviews this week instead for you all, so if you want to request an item, you still have time to do that HERE. It was chilly on Saturday, but I really wanted to wear the Molten Blouse (REVIEW HERE) which I just bought on sale last week. I've been eyeing this blouse for months and am so glad it finally hit sale. The blouse is just lovely in person and I love all the different colors you can wear with it. I have so many outfits in mind already! I wore the Roaming Frills Cardigan to keep warm and the AEO Wedge Boot (these have been my go to shoe lately). A lovely day with my younger sister!


Some Odd Rubies Molten Blouse  |  Style# 22876536  |  Red Motif  |  2  |  $49.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  BUY, similar HERE
Guinevere Roaming Frills Cardigan  |  Style# 013141  |  Small  |  $39.95  |  Tamale  |  Sold out, sim. HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments