OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Cartography Cardigan

11:29 AM

Note: Did you see Head to Toe in Anthro: December Catalog Outfits?

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts tonight where I showcase all of your outfits to view. You still have time to submit your outfit! You can find all the details HERE.

Good morning lovelies! I hope you all enjoyed you Thanksgiving, Black Friday madness and weekend. I've been busy since Wednesday with Holiday parties and gatherings and today is a lazy day for me. Yah! I do plan on running 4 miles this morning since I just feel blah from eating so much food the past couple of days. Earlier this week I was browsing my closet, and one of my favorite cardigans in my closet is the Cartography Cardigan and it had been awhile since I had worn it. I paired it with the Twisted Ascot Tee, my AG Stevies and AEO Wedge Boot. I also curled my hair and put in up in a ponytail with a headband...something I don't normally do which was a nice change from the norm. Stay tuned tonight for Reader Outfits and also keep an eye out for tons of Reviews, an awesome Giveaway and What The Dress Forms Are Wearing. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!


Sparrow Cartography Cardigan  |  Style# 013034  |  Neutral Motif  |  XS  |  $75  |  Sold out, sim. HERE
Postmark Twisted Ascot Tee  |  Style# 21385729  |  Beige  |  S  |  $29.95 |  REVIEW  |  Sold out, sim. HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY, similar HERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  BUY, similar HERE
J. Crew Metallic Headband  |  Metallic Gold  |  $4.99  |  Sold out online, sim. HERE
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments