What I Bought | Anthro Sale | 11.08.11

8:21 AM

NoteDid you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!

Note: Stay tuned for Round 4 of Reviews and a Giveaway!


Good morning everyone! Did you like the sale yesterday? I sure did. I was surprised on how big the markdown was. If you haven't heard, Anthro stores will be participating in Black Friday this year with most stores opening at 6AM with deals until 11AM. I'm not much of a Black Friday shopper as I hate crowds and prefer shopping online, but this might entice me to drive 30 miles to my local Anthro to participate in the fun. I really hope they decide to do a Black Friday sale online as well for all of you without an Anthro near. Well, back to this weeks sale...there were a couple items that hit sale that I've been eyeing for the past couple of months, including the Thousand Carats Pullover, Molten Blouse, Twisted Ascot Tee, which I purchased, and the Lepidoptera Dress (REVIEW), which I'm still admiring from afar since I have no where to wear it. Did you buy anything from this sale?

I'm making a trip to Anthro in the next couple of days to do reviews for you lovelies! If there is an item you want reviewed, CLICK HERE to request it or just see what everyone else is eyeing.

Also, I'm STILL looking for the Gallica Tank in a size 0 or size 2. If anyone sees one, please put it on hold for Liz or leave a comment here! CS says they are sold out everywhere so I'm hoping there's 1 somewhere in Anthroland. Thanks!

Here's what I bought...

Thousand Carat Pullover

Style# 21292586
Size: X-Small
REVIEW

Molten Blouse

Style# 22876536
Size: 2
REVIEW

Twisted Ascot Tee

Style# 21385729
Size: Small
REVIEW

You Might Also Like

0 comments