Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 3

1:41 PM

Hey everyone! Here are Reviews: Round 3.

Do you want to Pre-Shop the September favorites? Click HERE to take a peak. So many cute items! (Thanks Val!)

Just in case you missed it, Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE and Reviews: Round 2 can be found HERE. The Close Knit Fall Fashion Show photos and video will be up soon!

Now on to the reviews...

Here is Elevenses Fair Lady Trench. This coat fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here and would wear my normal size 2. If you are smaller buster, you can size down if you want. The coat is very comfortable and the length is good as it hits just past my knee. The sleeves are a little short as they hit just above my wrist. The coat was easy to get on and off with the big buttons. I also like the trim and soft color of the coat.

A pass for now but will revisit during sale time.
Elevenses Fair Lady Trench
Style# 21252994
Color: Beige
Price: $228
Length: Regular: 37.25'' and Petite
Pros: TTS, length, fit, comfortable
Cons: Sleeves are short
Verdict: B
Must, Lust, or Bust: A pass for now






Here is Weston Wear's Tie-Back Tank. It fits TTS. I'm wearing a size X-Small. The fit is more on the flowy side which I really like. The front of the top is a different length then the sides which are longer to give the top dimension. Super light weight and comfortable and the print and colors are great. I'm also wearing the AG Stevie Ankle, reviewed HERE.

A pass for me.
Weston Wear Tie-Back Tank
Style# 20918348
Color: Black Motif (069), Blue Motif (049), Grey Motif (008), White Motif (009), Orange Motif (089)
Price: $39.95
Length: Regular: 26''
Pros: TTS, length, fit, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust, or Bust: A pass for now


Here is Bourdeax's Starred Entry Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. This top is pure perfection. I love it. It's so comfortable, stretchy and comes in different colors. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. The sleeves are not tight, but are loose and flowy, which I like. I love this top! I'm also wearing the AG Stevie Ankle, reviewed HERE.

Orange, Black and Blue Motif wishlisted.
Bourdeax Starred Entry Tee
Style# 22760227
Color: Orange (080), Blue Motif (049), Black (001), Dark Grey (005)
Price: $68
Length: 25.5''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, length, fit, stretchy, colors
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust, or Bust: A must


Here is the Two of Us' Wreathen Blouse. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-small. This top is exactly like the Back Porch Blouse which I reviewed HERE. This top is adorable. I love the material and the fit is great. It looks so feminine and would give any outfit a soft look. I've heard some say that the fit is boxy, but I didn't feel that way. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. I'm also wearing the AG Stevie Ankle, reviewed HERE.

Wishlisted for sale time.
Two of Us Wreathen Blouse
Style# 21216536
Color: Navy (041), Ivory (011)
Price: $78
Length: 25'
Pros: TTS, comfortable, fit, length, very feminine
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust, or Bust: Lusting until sale


Here is Maeve's Lepidoptera Dress. I would say this dress runs somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here and it fit good. I do have a  larger chest, so if you are smaller busted, I would size down. The back is super stretchy and allows for extra room. I really love the print but the sash was just so big. I really wish that it came with the original belt that were in the photos that were on the Anthro site. The length is good as it hits just knee. Very cute print and colors.

A pass for me since I have no where to wear it.
Maeve Lepidoptera Dress
Style# 22807150
Color: Netural Motif (015)
Price: $78
Length: Regular: 33.75'', Petite: 31''L
Pros: Somwhat TTS, length, colors, print
Cons: Can size down since bust is stretcy, sash very big
Verdict: B
Must, Lust, or Bust: A pass for now







Here are Cartonnier's High IQ Corduroys and Cartonnier's Sepviva Pullover. The High IQ Pullover's fit somewhat TTS. I am wearing a size 0 here and I still had some room. They were a good fit around my hips though. I wouldn't size down. These pants where super comfortable and cozy. These are very, very high waisted. Also, the length is long and I would have to get these hemmed to wear them. Overall, super cute! The Sepviva Pullover fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love this top. It is so comfortable and super cute. The length is on the short side though. It has a banded/tight bottom. My younger sister brought this home with her last night.

The IQ Corduroys are pass, but will revisit during sale time. The Sepviva Pullover is wishlisted for sale time but might be a full price purchase.
Cartonnier High IQ Corduroys
Style# 22647101
Color: Gold (015), Navy (041)
Price: $128
Length: Regular: 34''L, Short: 32''L, Tall: 37''L
Pros: Somwhat TTS, comfortable, stretchy, fit, color
Cons: Would need to get hemmed
Verdict: B
Must, Lust, or Bust: A pass for now

Cartonnier Sepviva Pullover
Style# 21289426
Color: Wine (061), Dark Grey (005)
Price: $68
Length: 26''
Pros: TTS, fit, comfortable, color, stretchy
Cons: Short
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust, or Bust: Lusting until sale


Here is Cartonnier's Sepviva Pullover reviewed above. I just wanted to show the top with jeans. So cute!




















Here is Ganni's Noon & Night Dress. I would say this dress runs a little small. I'm wearing a size Small here and the fit was really good. The material is somewhat stretchy, but I don't know how the X-Small would fit me. My local Anthro didn't have one to try on. This dress is very comfortable and the length is good as it hits just above my knee. The material is more heavy and would be a good transition piece to Fall. I can see wearing this with tights during the Winter months.

Wishlisted for sale time.
Ganni Noon & Night Dress
Style# 22608699
Color: Wine (061), Black (001)
Price: $158
Length: 33.75''
Pros: Somwhat TTS, fit, length, material, color, comfortable
Cons: Runs a little small
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust, or Bust: Lusting until sale


Here is Elevenses' Frilled Echelons Peacoat. Oh how I LOVE this coat. This coat fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 here in the Moss and a size 0 in the Turquoise. You can size down if you want it more fitted. I got a size 2 since I will be wearing long sleeves and possibly sweaters under this in Fall/Winter. I love the fit, length, and it's so comfortable. The sleeves come to my thumb when my arms at at my sides. The ruffled detailing is feminine and adorable. There are hidden pockets in the front as well. Oh and it looks cute open too! I was drawn to the Turquoise color but in person it's so blue. It's definitely not the Turquoise color that they show on online. That was disappointing since I wanted that color. Oh well though...this coat is going to sell out quick!

Bought at full price in Moss.



Elevenses Frilled Echelons Peacoat
Style# 21268321
Color: Moss (031), Turquoise (046)
Price: $148
Length: 23''
Pros: TTS, fit, length, comfortable, ruffles
Cons: Arms a tad long, can size down to be more fitted
Verdict: A
Must, Lust, or Bust: A must


Here is Elevenses' Frilled Echelons Peacoat reviewed above in Turquoise. As you can see, this is way blue. I'm wearing a size 0 here.







Here is Splendid's Last Stop Sweatershirt. This fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here. I love the bright pink color contrasting with the beige/light pink. The fit is very comfortable, but the length is super short. It hits just above/at my hips. If I put my arms up over my head, the sweatshirt comes up and exposes my stomach. I really like the 3/4 sleeves and the back....I LOVE the exposed zipper. So so cute. Even though the length is short, I still want this sweatshirt for casual Fall days. I'm also wearing the AG Stevie Ankle, reviewed HERE.

Wishlisted for sale time.



Splendid Last Stop Sweatershirt
Style# 21337399
Color: Orange (089), Blue Motif (049)
Price: $88
Length: 22.25''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, colors, pattern, exposed back zipper
Cons: Very short on torso
Verdict: B-
Must, Lust, or Bust: Lusting until sale


Here are the AG Tomboy Crops. These fit a bit big, but since they are Tomboy I'm guessing that is the way they are supposed to fit. I'm wearing a 26 here and you can tell they are big and baggy. I normally wear a 25, but I don't think that would make a big difference. These are very comfortable since they aren't tight and I like the fit. The length is good folded or unfolded and would be cute worn either way.

A pass for me since they Fall season is almost here.


AG Tomboy Crop
Style# 20769733
Color: Sedaris (093)
Price: $168
Length: 22''
Pros: TTS, baggy/loose fit, comfortable, length
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust, or Bust: A pass for me







Here is Moth's Longwing Pullover. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love the muted pink color, the material, pattern, and length. It is very comfortable and light weight. I also like the bunching in the front and the flowy sleeves.

Hoping to get this on 2nd cut.


Moth Longwing Pullover
Style# 21067814
Color: Neutral (015), Black (001)
Price: $49.95
Length: 28''
Pros: TTS, material, pattern, color, length, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust, or Bust: Looking to buy on 2nd cut


Here is Knitted & Knotted's Evening Chill Pullover. I'm wearing a Small here and could stay at this size or size down to an X-Small. The sweater is heavy and comfortable. The sleeves are short and hit just above my wrist. I love this sweater, but the length it a bit on the shorter side. It hits just at my hips, but if I put my hands over my head, the sweater comes up and shows my stomach. Not a real deal breaker for me since I think this will be so cute in the Fall/Winter months.

Bought on sale in an X-Small.
Knitted & Knotted Evening Chill Pullover
Style# 20519278
Color: Ivory (011), Navy (041)
Price: $49.95
Length: 21.25''
Pros: TTS, material, pattern, color, length, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust, or Bust: Bought on sale


Here are Knitted & Knotted Evening Chill Pullover, reviewed above and Daughter's of Liberation's Seeing Spots Shorts. The shorts fit TTS. I'm wearing a 0 and they fit well. The length is good as it's longer fit. I don't like shorts that are too short. These look very conservative and are long enough to wear to the office. The print is just adorable...I love anything with polka dots!

Lusting until sale.



Daughter's of Liberation Seeing Spots Shorts
Style# 21207519
Color: Ivory (049)
Price: $68
Length: 4''
Pros: TTS, pattern, color, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust, or Bust: Lusting until sale






Here is Pilcro's Dotted Dashes Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love this tee! It's super comfortable, lightweight and somewhat stretchy. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. I love, love, love the dotted stripe pattern. The back is cute too as it has two ties which is a little different then a regular tee and makes it unique. I can't wait for this to go on sale!

Wishlisted for sale.
Pilcro Dotted Dashes Tee
Style# 21207519
Color: Orange (089), Blue Motif (049)
Price: $48
Length: 25.25''
Pros: TTS, pattern, color, length, comfortable, tie back
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust, or Bust: Lusting until sale


Here is Yoana Baraschi's Baubled Fan Pullover. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. This top is super comfortable, stretchy, and the length is good as it hits just past my hips. I love the longer and flowy sleeves. You also can wear this off one shoulder or both for a different look.

Hope to find this in an X-Small in either Red or Black on 2nd cut.
Yoana Baraschi Baubled Fan Pullover
Style# 21160197
Color: Red (60), Black (001)
Price: $69.95
Length: 22''
Pros: TTS, color, length, stretchy, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust, or Bust: Waiting for 2nd cut


Here is Girls from Savoy's Lemon Liftoff Blouse. This top fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 here where I normally wear a size 0 in blouses from Anthro. The bust area was a little tight for me in the size 0. I love the owl pattern! It's so adorable in person. The length is good as it hits just at my hips. I would love to buy this top and wear it with the green AG Stevie Ankles like they have styled in the catalog.

Wishlisted for sale time.
Girls from Savoy Lemon Liftoff Blouse
Style# 21339718
Color: Yellow (079)
Price: $118
Length: 22''
Pros: Somewhat TTS, owl pattern, comfortable
Cons: Bust was slightly tight, can size up
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust, or Bust: Waiting for 2nd cut






Here is Cartonnier's En Route Blazer. This jacket fits somewhat TTS if not a little big. I'm wearing an X-Small here and it felt a little boxy and big. You can size down in this if you want. I really like the soft material, contrasting colors, and striped pattern. The length is good as it hits just above/at my hips. The sleeves are 3/4 sleeves. The color is Blue, but it seems to be a very, very dark blue in person. Overall, very comfortable and would be great for the office or a night out of the town.

A pass for me.
Cartonnier En Route Blazer
Style# 20619797
Color: Blue (040)
Price: $49.95
Length: 20.5''
Pros: Contrasting colors, striped pattern, length
Cons: Runs slightly big, can size down, boxy
Verdict: B
Must, Lust, or Bust: A pass for me




You Might Also Like

0 comments