What I Bought | Anthro Sale | 8.13.11

3:23 PM

Note: For all of you wanting to know more about the accusations against Anthroholic, you can read the following links: Get Off My Internets: Anthro-Bloggers in Uproar over accusations of Scamming, Effortless Anthropologie: Protecting Yourself from online transaction scams and what started it all, The Pursuit of Hippyness: Why I will never Use Anthroholic's Personal Shopping Service Again. I am deeply saddened that this has happened in this great community we have with someone we all trusted and looked to for great fashion tips and outfit ideas. I'm still in shock over how many people have been affected by this and I hope everyone who was affected in any way gets recompensed. Tune into the Dereck and Kay show to listen more about this topic on Saturday at 7PM (EST) and 4PM (PST) LIVE HERE. Also check out Tara's post HERE.

Note: Did you see Reviews: Round 1? Reviews: Rounds 2 and 3 will be up soon! Also, I'm in the process of reconstructing the Anthro Exchange and I am crossing my fingers this new site works that I'm currently working on. I will keep you all updated on the status of the new site and if it's actually going to work.

Good afternoon lovelies! Didn't you just ♥ the sale on Tuesday? So many goodies finally hit sale like the Take Action Dress  (REVIEW) (finally) Verdant Slip Dress (REVIEW and OOTD), Around The Maypole Dress (REVIEW) in red, the Tupelo Dress (REVIEW) and the Superfluous Bellows Hoodie. YAH for all who were waiting for those! I caved early and bought the Take Action Dress in the original turquoise colorway a couple months ago before it sold out and the Verdant Slip Dress for a wedding earlier this year. They are both high recommended!

Did you buy anything from this sale? Are you still eyeing anything or waiting for a 2nd/3rd cut?

Here's what I bought...not sure if I'm keeping everything just yet.


Tupelo Dress
Style# 22587232
Size: 0
REVIEW

Splashed Palette Dress
Style# 22570279
Size: 0
REVIEW

Gameboard Dress
Style# 22189898
Size: 0
REVIEW

Fading Madras Blazer
Style# 20498440
Size: 2


Isabella Peasant Top
Style# 21121934
Size: XS
REVIEW

Textural Paradise Top
Style# 21214788
Size: XS


Sidebent Tank
Style# 20918850
Size: XS
REVIEW




You Might Also Like

0 comments