My Picks | September 2011 Catalog

6:26 AM

The September 2011 catalog is finally here (woohoo to Fall fast approaching) and I really am in LOVE with some of the new arrivals. See anything you like? Did you add any new items to your wishlist from this catalog?


Here are my September 2011 picks...
Maeve Nicoleta Blouse (Featured on page 30)
Style# 23101678
Color: Orange (085), Ivory (011)
Price: $88
Why I Love It: The ruffles are just adorable! I also love how this top is versatile and can be worn with short, skirts, jeans or pants. I think this will be a great transition piece for Fall. Wishlisted in Orange.



Chie Mihara Written-In-Stars Heels (Featured on page 34 and 35)
Style# 21306873
Color: Taupe (038)
Price: $378
Why I Love It: I'm obsessed with stars and love the stars on these shoes! They are a perfect shade of brown to wear with almost any color and would be a cute focal point to any outfit.



Moth Slouched Keyhole Sweater (Featured on page 55)
Style# 21217716
Color: Brown (020)
Price: $248
Why I Love It: This sweater looks so comfy and would be perfect for those Fall and Winter months fast approaching. I love how the sweater is more on the baggy side and would fabulous with some skinny jeans and boots. The V-neck is a little low but you could wear a lace tank or cute cami underneath. The back it also super cute with a keyhole cutout. The price I'm not liking too much though!



Moth Thousand Carat Pullover, Cherry (Featured on page 56)
Style# 21292586
Color: Orange (060)
Price: $98
Why I Love It: I love the bright orange color of this top. It looks airy and perfect for the transition from Summer to Fall. This would look super cute under a jacket with some jeans, boots and a scarf.


Girls from Savoy Dantela Corset Top (Featured on page 19)
Style# 22786537
Color: Black (001), Gold (070)
Price: $98
Why I Love It: This top is too cute! I love the sweetheart bodice and the slight flare out on the bottom. The pattern and triangle back are adorable.


Miss Albright Bowed Lacerta Mary-Janes (Featured on page 3, 7, 12, 27), REVIEW
Style# 21036280
Color: Brown (009)
Price: $168
Why I Love It: The rich caramel color is just beautiful in person. I love the soft detailing of the maroon bow. These are a must shoe for Fall in my wardrobe. I can see wearing these with skinny jeans and a cute sweater, a dress or a skirt with tights.


Style# 21268321
Color: Moss (031), Turquoise (046)
Price: $158
Why I Love It: Right when I saw this jacket online, I knew I had to try it on in-store. This jacket didn't disappoint. It feels just like the Alice in Autumn Sweatercoat from last season also by Charlie and Robin. The ruffles are just adorable and feminine. I purchased this at full price in the Moss and I can't wait for Fall to wear it with some skinny jeans and boots.



Tabitha Ascot Swing Coat (Featured on page 3)
Style# 21268321
Color: Yellow (031)
Price: $168
Why I Love It: This coat is adorable! The color, big buttons and neck tie make it look so feminine and comfortable. This would be such a great coat to wear during the Fall and Winter to add a splash of color to any outfit. I can't wait to try this beauty on in-store.

You Might Also Like

0 comments